*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063750
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1063750 added February 8, 2024 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
Daylight By Harry Styles
Daylight By Harry Styles
48 Hour Music Challenge

The girlfriend is doing cocaine. Fly like a bird. The video. The man is riding a giant bike. He flies through the air. He is dressed like a banana. This is like a circus act. Flying high. The girlfriend was doing cocaine. The man in the video is feeling her emotions. A little confusing. I love the horse he is riding.

I can't say I care for the song or Harry Styles. I don't feel he has style. The video looks like they spent time making it. It is colorful.

I am trying to figure out what the video had to do with the song. Maybe a circus , well working in circus is like a bad trip. The video has action. Maybe the person who wrote the video had one too many. Maybe the guy left his girlfriend and joined the circus. An interesting scenario. Circus life. Daring. Liking the attention. I shook my head at this video.

The words I didn't care for. The melody. I am not a fan of Harry Styles. I am a teen of The 70s. I guess someone liked it and approved of it. It is nice to see videos and listen to songs I hadn't heard before. I can always say I heard the song and saw the video. I do like old music.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063750