*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063915-Laura-Ingles-Wilder
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1063915 added February 10, 2024 at 10:47am
Restrictions: None
Laura Ingles Wilder
Prompt: Laura Ingles Wilder Do we like Laura Engles Wilder's style? Did we read any of her book or watch Little House On The Prairie Series?

I read some of Laura's books. I liked how she wrote about her family being poor and the struggles they faced. I loved watching Little House. I still watch it every chance I get. Nellie Olsen was so mean and I hung out with a girl like Nellie. My friend was mean to me but sometimes, she stuck up for me. My sister and I weren't raised together but I would like to think we would have been like Laura and Mary.

Charles was a good father. Living in Minnesota and being so cold and the snow would have been rough. Laura marrying Almanzo. I thought Almanzo was cute and he was hard working. Little House On The Prairie had something for everyone.

Laura's first book Pioneer Girl was published 84 years later after she wrote it. She and Almanzo only had one child. Rose. Rose had some illnesses and so did Almanzo who had limited use of his legs. They suffered a house fire. {I have been there, done that!}Laura was related to Theodore Roosevelt. I am related to George Bush, the former President. Don't boo me. I am not ashamed.

Laura's name was removed from an Award that was given to children in her honor. I couldn't find out why.

Watching Little House. The characters are based on people she knew but the scripts are fictional for the most part. It is nice to have characters that really existed but write stories for them.

I like reading Laura's books but I would rather watch the show Little House. It is easier to see the characters and you are used to them.

When Great Grandma was alive, she only watched 2 shows. Little House On The Prairie and The Waltons. She wouldn't talk to you when these shows were on. Great Grandma traveled in a covered wagon in 1893. She lived like Little House and later like The Waltons going through a depression.

I appreciate Laura Ingalls Wilder. She was a great author.

My best friend Angel made this pretty image of her and I.


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063915-Laura-Ingles-Wilder