*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063959
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1063959 added February 10, 2024 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Out of Darkness
It was Monday February 5th, 2024, and you have just woken up to some horrible news! You found out that country music singer and legend, Toby Keith, has just passed away while fighting stomach cancer!


You would spend the rest of the week morning for his death until Thursday, February 8th, 2024, when you hear news that your bastard brother Ross is watching another dumb Indian film! Later on, you would also find out that he is watching another horror movie, "Out of Darkness!"


On February 10th, 2024, you would get more horrible news when you find that one of your nieces got arrested and throw into jail for stealing a mere $20 from someone else at a convenience store!


Your family, horrified by the news, would drive to the nearest National Guard station and tried to get some help, but the police nearby saw the vehicle plates and pulled them over, harassing the driver and passengers!


Your wife's mother would get upset with the police officers and would go over to confront them, but the police officers would not only notice that her breath reeks of alcohol, but she was driving around with an open jug of Moonshine!


Your wife would hear about this and would quickly leave to drive out there and look for her, but would soon get lost and ends up driving through a construction zone by accident!


Pissed off with this, you would get an Uber ride over to the police station to try to find a way to get your wife out of jail! As you sit down in the lobby and wait for a response, you would quickly get on your phone to check in on your bastard brother! As you check up on his timeline, you would once again see pictures of him posing with the skank in the timeline! Your blood initially started to boil, but you would then started to feel...aroused...over the way the skank poses in some pictures...
Despite the fact that you are in a POLICE STATION and their are CAMERAS EVERYWHERE, you would decide to unzip your pants and...started to pleasure yourself...
Just as you cover your own phone in "love gunk", a couple of police officers would storm out into the lobby...and they did not look happy...


As you get hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063959