*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064073-Boy-to-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Poison
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #2313947
Poisoned from birth
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1064073 added February 12, 2024 at 1:13pm
Restrictions: None
Boy to ????
Pre-k a formative time for kids. I remember vividly playing with other boys and loved being outside in the dirt or playing in water.
I idoled my father and men in the family. Their strength always stood out to me. I wanted to be just like them and couldn't wait to get bigger.
Most of my days out of school were spent with the guidance of my mother or other women in the family.
Seldom out of her presence I got drug around any time she had to leave for family matters or to shop.
I always remember going with her to Johanns fabric. Having to sit and wait while she browsed through catalogs of women's clothes.
Even then I had a strange draw wondering about girls and even envying the attention they got especially dressed up for the holidays.
My mother at that time made over half of her outfits and the other women fawned over them.
I remember her saying many times "I wish I had a little girl to dress up!"
Pretty dresses and shoes that never seemed to end in the styles they had to choose from I wanted to tell her so many times I'd love to have a dress
I was nervous though especially around full figured women. All that I could think of DD+ in the family and all on average frames so they definitely got looks from men.
I guess more at eye level then the strangeness of their big breasts pressed into dresses and t shirts made me feel very uneasy.
How do they deal with those things getting in the way!
I was so glad to be a boy and not have to deal with those things and wearing bras and even having periods that they all complained about or having babies!
I hated being taken by the hand like a baby and pulled along beside one if I acted up.
I was a man and this was not supposed to be it felt demeaning to me. Who are these girls fooling trying to be stronger then me. But I always ended up doing what i was told or risked an ass beating from my father.
I loved playing with the other boys in the neighborhood but often seen that odd girl playing by herself.
Id watch them out of the corner of my eye secretly wanting to play with dolls with her but especially with dress up or makeup!!!
Starting into puberty that monster growing between my legs started to raise its head.
That aching feeling trying to keep it unseen and pushing it down felt good.
Then came the dreams of using it on a girl still a novice as to how sex worked I listened close to older boys and the better stories from older men in the family not knowing I was listening to every word.
Dreaming about my time and just kissing a girl on her shiny pink lips and the smell of her perfume kept my head in the clouds.
I looked for opportunity with girls but it usually came in the summer when guys were going shirtless,
I rarely removed my shirt unless it was getting dark or i could hide my chest below the water line.
My puffy nipples had turned into smallish looking girls boobs.
Half my time on the hunt for girls the other half I felt I spent covering up my chest from them and boys.
I can't begin to tell you how many hours I tried to press them flat but they just refused to go away.
Even the silly things I did and even bought in the mail hoping to magically make them gone.
Why was this happening?
The more I began to question who I was I was scared to bring it up to anyone especially my parents.
I wondered even in elementary school if it was possible that men could grow up and suddenly change into a girl.
Believe me I kept a close eye on my still developing package and by that time had even found out that it worked.
One thing I did find odd and always sort of hoped to experience was a wet dream. I heard other boys talk and joke about them but even to this day never got to experience one.
I did all I could to convince myself I wasnt going to turn into a girl. Even with my breasts getting to the point of a noticeable wiggle and bounce I still liked girls!!!
I never thought about guys and being sexual with one. It actually made me feel sick to think of anything with a guy.
The only cock I ever wanted to see was my own wood!
I still had a muscular male body besides a nice full A nearly B cup. Layering shirts and wearing button down shirts with the sleeves cut off was my main style and preferred cover up.
Girls seemed to see through this and made comments about me saying I had titties.
My best defense was to laugh it off say nothing and quickly get the subject changed to someone or something else.
At this point I could feel girls eyes on me when they'd say things like that and were usually followed by them trying to move in closer to get hands on. This usually came by invites over which led to awkward trips to their rooms,revealing games or bets they'd know they'd win..even playing around with makeup or trying on clothes or her shoes...
This was one of the main games played around with girls well into my mid to late 20's
What I thought was going to be the man tearing up some pussy for lack off better words would quickly be dashed short when their soft little hands found my soft breasts to squeeze.
I can't explain the feeling. That feeling building not able to stop until you bust a nut then it hits you as things are subsiding and you catch your breath.
She's having the time off her life squeezing my tits. Cupping them and pushing them together saying id look so cute in a bra. Then next thing you know they're laying that lacey bra you took off her on me or trying to get it on me.
Yes at that point in my life she could of put me in her bra, panties and the hottest outfit she had until I bust my nut then I wanted out.
A man can't feel like a man with a woman if he's the one In her dress 👗.

© Copyright 2024 Poison (UN: poisonmushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Poison has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064073-Boy-to-