*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064219-Can-there-ever-be-a-perfect-day
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1064219 added February 15, 2024 at 10:28am
Restrictions: None
Can there ever be a "perfect" day?
Prompt
What would a perfect day look like for you? Write about this in your Blog entry today.


--------

For something to be called perfect, it has to have no flaws in it. There are always flaws in my days, and if for nothing, the world news gets me. I think this may be because we humans were sent to this planet to learn and to adjust to adversities.

For that reason, as someone once said, "A perfect day is not about the absence of problems, but about finding peace within them." This may mean everything I do, see, hear and pay attention to either sets me up for feeling happy or puts another obstacle in my way.

Also, some people claim that building the day around a pre-set schedule adds to the happiness of the person. I sort of agree with that idea, as I usually write down the most important things to be done during the day before I start a day. Of course, nothing goes perfectly and, almost always, there are some glitches along the way, but that's okay. If I can't fulfill my to-do list for the day, so be it. I can always revise and redo things the next day.

In conclusion, I can't even think of what my perfect day would look like because our days can only be partially perfect, if there's such a thing as perfection. Maybe, if there were world peace, and everyone I ever loved were still alive and within reach, my body functioned well, I had no living and financial worries, and my house would or could have stayed perfectly clean, I might have had a near-perfect day.

Still, I wish for everyone for all their days and lives to be perfectly happy with their personal appreciation of nature's beauty, their families and friends, their circumstances, and their lives.


.


© Copyright 2024 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064219-Can-there-ever-be-a-perfect-day