*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064608
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1064608 added February 21, 2024 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Pride and Prejudice, Trapped In A Book For 30 Days
Prompt: You are going to be trapped in a book for 30 days. Which book do you choose? Why this book?

Pride and Prejudice. I am a big fan of Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite. I have 5 copies of this book. I have a copy of this book next to my published books. I have this story of Jane Austen in a book of Jane Austen novels. I have a copy of P&P with Martha Stewart cookie recipes. I have a P&P book with some great pictures that accompany the book. I have a copy of P&P with letters the characters wrote to each other in Jane Austen handwriting time of the Regency Era. I have the one Darcy wrote to Jane!

I would want to hang out with Elizabeth and Darcy. I would try to calm Mrs. Bennett down as she is always hyper. I would love to go rounds with Lady Catherine and Caroline Bingley. I would straighten out Elizabeth's younger sisters Lydia and Mary. I would enjoy reading Mr. Bennett's books in his library. I would enjoy dancing at the balls. Wickham. I would have a thing or two to say to him. Charlotte. I would be nice to her. She is stuck with Mr. Collins. I would help him get his independence from Lady Catherine. I could be friends with Jane.

I love Pride and Prejudice. A family who wasn't rich but hung out with the ton and had a fancy house. I never had sisters until I met my sister years later. I think it would be fun to have sisters even it was just for a month. I like Regency times, well, what I have red about them. I think Pride and Prejudice would be a great book to be trapped in for a month.

Merit Badge in Jane Austen Story Couple
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064608