*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064777-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · History · #2314737
My first book posted on this website
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1064777 added February 24, 2024 at 9:18am
Restrictions: None
Prologue
Prologue

2024
Paris


I used to be a woman of Science and Logic. However, even fiction has an element of reality to it.
In this hot humid sunny day at Paris, everything seems to be normal. The local bakeries opened exactly at five o’clock in the morning. Every ingredient has been carefully chosen and selected. I break a piece of bread and spread butter enjoying my only leisure time.
Everybody loves gossip, you are not a human if you refuse to be a part of the tiny circle that strengthens the bond of any human relationship.
Oh no! I will be late to work and miss my appointment with the new Kate Moss, her name is Ellie Thameson. She is my personal pick in this new fashion catalogue that I am working on. My reason is that she just reminds me of how I started my career in this fashion industry. I grab my latest Vogue Magazine and head to my office.
As soon as I stood from my table and walk across the street, something hit me. The next thing I know, people are gathering around and staring at me. Truly, your life flashes in front of you when you know that it is about to end.
My name is Cornelia Rose and I am just about to tell you my secret.



© Copyright 2024 WritingCoffeeBear (UN: coffeebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WritingCoffeeBear has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064777-Prologue