*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064829
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1064829 added February 25, 2024 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Land of Bad
It was February 24th, 2024, and you are quite furious with the news you just got. You not only found out that your asshole brother Ross is seeing another dumb Indian movie, but one of your sisters is in the hospital with a broken leg, 1 brother and his wife are in jail over some nonsense, and your other brother is in the hospital with his poor family! And to top it all off, YOUR MOTHER HAD TO WALK HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL!!!

As you continue to fume in your truck, you would check in on that asshole brother and once again see he is seeing another movie, "Land of Bad!"


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH A LOT OF SHIT RIGHT NOW AND HE IS STILL SEEING A MOVIE?!?

And what's worse, you just got news that one of your daughters just got arrested just for driving around with an open bottle of Vodka sitting right next to her!


Furious with this, you and your wife would drive over to Shreveport to try to confront the bastard! However, you would quickly get pulled over for your speeding. During the stop, your wife would get out and tries to argue with the cop, but would quickly get cuffed and thrown into the back of the cop car, where she flips out in a fit of rage!


Your blood would boil at an all time high and would storm out of your truck! You would yell and try to swing your fists at the cops, but you are quickly arrested and placed into the back of a cop car! However, even while cuffed up and hog tied, you continue to rage while in the back of a cop car!


As you get thrown into a jail cell, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064829