*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064870-One-And-A-Half
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2265788
Just a journal for my Keto experience and fitness journey.
#1064870 added February 25, 2024 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
One And A Half
It was cooler out today and a bit windy, but sunny; a nice day to take a hike. We didn't travel to the park but instead checked out a side road close by that went to a Wildlife Production Area. We parked and walked the trail that went back in by the lake, then hiked back out. The terrain was fairly level and the trail was grassy with little mud, about seven tenths of a mile long.

It was a nice hike to break in my new hiking footwear and let me take it easy on my troublesome ankle. The trail ran through some open areas as well as wooded and even some swampy ground, so the two dogs had a blast running and exploring.

I brought a backpack with, loaded down with bottled water and a few items even though the trail today was less than a mile and near impossible to get stranded on. I want to add the pack to get used to wearing it, add some weight, and get a better workout.

2023 Quill Nominee.
A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2024 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064870-One-And-A-Half