*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064919-Interest-is-not-only-for-banks
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1064919 added February 26, 2024 at 12:04pm
Restrictions: None
Interest is not only for banks
Where is your desk locate? If you don't have a desk, where do you write? Does the location of your desk encourage or discourage your creativity?

BCOF Insignia owl for signature use

My desk is located in a corner of the room. However, my computer is offline permanently. Once again, my computer was sabotaged. I lost two other computers the same way. There is a group of fundamentalists that believe every family should only own one computer, TV, or other appliance All of the books I use to research or do bills, or other types of computing are on my desk. I use Keith's computer and I do not write on it as easily as I do in my own spot. If I am on his computer, I have to move everything I might need that day to write over, then move it back when I am finished. For a while the printer did not work now, we seem to have fixed that problem. Wi-Fi is part of the problem.

Plus, since last summer when I started an overhaul on the house I have hit all kind of snags. What I am experiencing is very involved and very serious. I don't wish to share everything that is happening to me online. There is enough horror going on in the world and I prefer to keep fighting quietly the evil that is being presented to me personally as a part of life.

Financial instability is part of the situation. If we don'[t keeps the bills paid, we will bankrupt, and I won't be on WDC anymore which would make a lot of people near me happy. Also, someone recently as in the previous year was asking questions about how to put me in an old folk's home?? No mention of the fact that I'm in pretty good health for a 79-year-old person.

I'm not bragging I'm as startled by good health at my age as anyone. As a child I avoided food as often as I could.
Now I've learned that the less food we eat the better we are. I've become an advocate of the idea that the body is built to exist on just enough food that is good for you to sustain life.

As for writing, I am trying to write more. Twice lately, I had short story ideas and did not sit down to write them. Some writing time is being taken up by reading. I found this in the library where I get books for my kindle. "Michael A. Sheehan, Erich Marquard, Liam Collins-Routledge Handbook of US Counterterrorism and Irregular Warfare Operations."

This book is helping me grasp a lot of the names and places that have been in the Media for a lot of years. So far it is also explaining most of the Muslim groups and countries that have been or are presently involved in Middle East struggles. I thought it would be difficult to read instead it reads easily and is a very don't put it down type of story.

I recognize there is a worldwide struggle for the control of worldwide populations. Some of the groups involved are fundamentalist protestants, the Catholic Church, different sects of Muslims, Democracy vs. Republics and others. Maybe you can name a few? I guess my simplistic view is let farmers farm, manufactures manufacture and the public buy. I know how simple that really seems but I'm tired of warfare that most of the public does not really want.

Guess I've bent your ear long enough over a simple prompt. *Smile* Hope your day is peaceful and full of profit. See Ya!


© Copyright 2024 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064919-Interest-is-not-only-for-banks