*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064978
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2314954
Spike Drakeson makes a wish while holding a special ring in a alleyway. Chaos is ensured!
#1064978 added February 27, 2024 at 9:03am
Restrictions: None
The Master Meets his Genie
'~So you have wish it, so it is granted, master.~'

Upon hearing a female voice, Spike began to try and look around to see if he could spot anyone that might of been cought in this mess too. As he searched, he took notice as the smoke began to clear, a faint aroma began to fill his sence of smell.

Taking a better whiff, he began to detect a faint aroma of lavender fill the air. Acting as a way to calm all who took note of what was happening deep within the alley itself.

Looking into the smoke, he began to make out a feminine figure walking up to him in a long, yet alluring stride. Watching closely as the figure walked closer, he suddenly looked back to himself as he watched as he felt his body began to heal itself, feeling as the pain began to subside from the run in with the gang earlier.

"What in the world? What's happening?"

It was then he heard a feminine giggle which caused him to look back to the smoke as a figure continued to walk closer torwards him. Allowing him to see who it was more clearly.

"~Don't worry sweet master, just using a simple healing spell to mend your wounds and heal you. Soon you'll be good as new in no time.~"

Watching as the smoke finally cleared away, Spike looked in pure aw at the sight of the woman that stood before him. If anything, to him, he would consider her to be a angel sent down to help him from the heavens above.

There standing before him was a young woman dressed in what seemed like a harem girl right out the Arabian Knights.

Standing at a good five foot three, was a yound girl with purple eyes, with dark violet long hair that reaches down to the middle of her back, with strands of light pink highlights being in a few spaces. Adorned her hourglass figure was a light violet colored tube top, struggling to keep her generous large C-cup breasts within, squishing her generous bussom together for added effect of sexual allure as the clothing was a couple sizes too small, and allowing all who see her to notice that she was without a bra. With a matching colored pair of puffy pants, hiding her generous rear end from the world around her, and a pair of light violet colored slip on shoes.

To finnish the outfit, he saw he had gold bracelets, anklets, earings, and a belt with a light pink gem in the center, and a matching belly ring in her belly button.

Watching as she comes closer to him, Spike felt as if he had all his energy within himself return, just begging to be unleashed. It wasn't long till the mysterious woman was right infront of him, holding a hand out to him to help him up. All the while giving him a very generous view of her breast.

"Need a hand up, my master?"

Hearing her, Spike began to wonder what she was talking about him being a master. He had no idea what was going on, but in the end, he took her hand, feeling her being gentle to the touch as he stood up, having to look down to her due to being taller than her.

"Um... Uh... Thank you, miss...?"

Giggling, the mysterious woman held a hand to her lips as she tries to hold back a full blown laugh. Giving a bright smile, she took a bow to him as she began her introduction.

"Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Twilight Sparkle. I'm your personal genie, a spirit of the ring you have on your finger, master."

Hearing this, Spike began to wonder what she was talking about as he began to clench his hands into fists, only to feel something on his right index finger. Looking down to his right hand, he saw he was wearing the same ring he bought for his his now ex-lover. Only now, looking more closer into it, he saw a six pointed purple star engraved inside the ring itself.

He tried to pull it off, only to find it to be stuck to his hand. As he continued to pull, Twilight raised a brow at his actions.

"Are you okay, master?"

Huffing in deffeat, Spike calmed himself and looked to Twilight with a serious expression.

"Twilight, can you explain to me why this ring won't come off? What do you mean by genie of the ring? And why do you keep calling me master?"

From being asked so many questions, Twilight began to feel a little giddy. She had so many ways to come about answering, but in the end, she decided to go about answering Spike's questions the simplest way she knew how.

By being completely and totally honest, kind, and blunt about the whole thing.

"Well master, I'm a genie that possesses the ring your now wearing. By wearing it, it seals a contract between us, to where your orders are my command to make true. When you wished for a easier life, you awoke me from a long sleep, thus allowing me to answer your wish, thus making you my master."

Blinking a bit, Spike only stared at her in total confusion. Trying to wrap his head around what she said, he began to think he was dreaming, and thus pinched himself.

"Ow! Okay, not a dream. But seriously, your a genie? As in, I wish it, you grant it? I don't believe it."

Giving a heavy sigh from frustraition, Twilight came up with a idea to prove she was who she said.

"Okay then, I can see how you wouldn't believe me. So why not a wager?"

Hearing her idea, Spike raised a brow in intrigue and confusion.

"A wager? What kind of wager?"

Smirking, Twilight began to formulate a plan as her mind went into overdrive from the infinite posibillities that may occur. To say that she was excited would be a understatement.

Walking around him, she traced a finger around his torso, being sure to keep her eyes locked onto his. Putting a seductive sway into her hips, she began to play out her plan of attack.

"It's simple really. Youu make a wish, anything you can imagine. If I grant iy, you'll have your proof. If I can't, I'll simply leave, and you'll never see me again."

Walking up behind him, Twilight closed the space between her and Spike, pressing her breast to his back, straining her already tight top further. Wrapping her arms around his waiste, she took in his strong muscles he had. Resting her head on his shoulder, she gently whispered into his ears, just low enough to entice him.

"Just think about it, you could have anything your heary desires. A new home? Your own bussiness maybe? Maybe you want a certain person gone forever? Maybe a certain sweetheart to be in turmoil for leaving you for somebody else? Maybe revenge on a bully from your school days?"

Leaning closer, she rubbed her cheek against his, causing him to blush a new shade of red as idea's of what to wish for ran through his mind.

"~All you have to do, is wish for it. Anything your heart desire. All you have to do, is wish for it, master.~"

Taking a gulp, Spike's mind began to imagine the possible wishes he could make come true. All the revenge he could act upon those who done him wrong in the past.

But as those thoughts came into his mind, so did the doubt of what he has seen and went through so far since meeting Twilight. He wondered if this was a trick, if he could trust her words are true.

Taking a moment to think, he came to a decission. Relaxing, a grin came upon his face, as he knew exactly what to wish for.
~¤~
© Copyright 2024 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064978