*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
16
17
18
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065049-Soundtrack-of-Your-Life-Entry-28-Baby-Come-Back
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1065049 added February 28, 2024 at 6:08pm
Restrictions: None
Soundtrack of Your Life Entry #28 Baby Come Back
Day 28 of "The Soundtrack of Your Life challenge. *Smile*

Today's song is...
Baby Come Back by Player




I was recently reminded about this song from another WDC blog "Smile! (Groan?) You Know You Love These!. If you like these type of daily song related blog entries, that blog is a master of it plus it comes with daily jokes as well.

This is great Jazzy song with a catchy melody. It has a little bit of a trance beat to it. It is really nice. I heard this song several times before and can't remember where I heard it played originally though I remember the situation that made me look it up on youtube for the first time. The song was used as a one shot joke on the Simpsons. Homer accidentally left his baby daughter Maggie on the bus and wound up having to call the bus depot to retrieve her. Apparently their phone in service had incredibly specific scenarios as they had a touchtone situation if you lost your baby i.e. "If you have lost your baby press 5 now" ... The kicker though was that they played this particular song as their on hold music. I was rolling on the floor laughing when I heard it. *Laugh*

Ridiculous situations aside, I can see it being a really fun song to listen to while you wait.
-*ChessRookB*

a signature image


© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065049-Soundtrack-of-Your-Life-Entry-28-Baby-Come-Back