*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065094
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1065094 added February 28, 2024 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
A. Down The Rabbit Hole 1, Follow The White Rabbit
A. Down The Rabbit Hole 1. Follow The White Rabbit

I am back for another Alice In Wonderland Adventure. Follow the white rabbit. My mother's neighbor had a white rabbit and the woman let him out at night. I looked at him and I didn't know where he had come from until my mother told me. I wanted to follow him and like I was going to end up in going down the rabbit hole? Sometimes, I wish. On the episode of Star Trek, the Doctor sees the big white rabbit and Alice. He can't believe it. He is like what? I would think that, too.

What do I hope to gain from this experience? I want to be a better writer and Alice is a novel of fantasy and gibberish but I love it. I like adventure and I can't live it for real, I can live it in my mind and this was fun last time. Being challenged by prompts that I have to think about is a good thing. I will be a better writer, expand and broaden my horizons and I can forget about my troubles as I picture my self in Alice In Wonderland.

I discover things about me I didn't know was there. I am in Wonderland and see all kind of crazy things. I did this challenge a year and a half ago and I was surprised at what I came up with. I have a writer's imagination and I did this from beginning to end. Maybe I will find something else about me that I missed. I once had a brown rabbit friend that sit outside my window. I would go to the cornfield, he would follow me and sit six feet away looking at me. Did he want me to follow him or was he just saying I am your friend and wondered how you are today. He was only around for a year and he wasn't white but maybe he was just there for me. He did make me happy.

I don't have a rabbit friend but writing this challenge will improve my worth as a writer and this challenge or challenges will give me writing opportunities that I wouldn't have thought of myself to write about. I love fantasy, writing, using my imagination and I love Alice In Wonderland. I want to talk to the Mad Hatter, {Johnny Depp, The Cheshire Cat, The Red Queen, The White Queen, see a unicorn, The March Hare and just pretend I am in Alice In Wonderland. Writing for this challenge, I am ready to explore my options and be the best writer ever. I will be doing a lot of writing and thinking but I am ready. I jump down the rabbit hole and I am going to be a good writer and not be afraid of writing or the Red Queen. Let's go!

482 Words
Time to go back into the rabbit hole Alice In  Wonderland Challenge. A new Sig.


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065094