*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065099
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065099 added February 28, 2024 at 12:26pm
Restrictions: None
A. Down The Rabbit Hole, The Antipathies
A. Down The Rabbit Hole 2. The Antipathies
Alice believed that she would meet these folks who walk with their heads downward if she keeps falling. Write your own adventure of discovering such a place.

I went to a place called Sunshine Park. I heard it was always sunny and it never rained there. The trees were all nice and big and green with flowers. There were small cottages made out of brick with flowers in window boxes the windows. There were roses, violets and tulips. I went to the woods and there were all these people walking with their hands up in the air. I asked them why they are doing this. They said this is the only way the sun will shine. I said nonsense. These people liked like normal humans and seemed nice enough. With their hands in the air, it looked like they were playing Simon Says. I walked along normally and I got rained on! A black cloud circled me. I put my hands in the air and the sun came back out. I did this all day. I went to a nice lady's house and had dinner. She was skinny as a stick and wore a red dress, green socks, and a hat shaped like a tower. I was able to use my hands and didn't get rained on. Outside, I kept my hands in the air.

I bend over to pick up a flower and a goat ran up to me and pushed me down. It rained again. My hands were down. Like really? There was a cave near by. I went inside the cave. It was damp and dark with a big pool of water. I heard laughter and hissing noises. Some brown sap fell on me. It was molasses. Too spooky. I had to get out of there. The goat jumped on me and I got a chocolate candy bar out of my purse and gave it to him. He left. He was brown with a beard and said Thank You.

A big, brown and black buffalo was coming after me. I gave him a chocolate candy bar. He went and ate some flowers. I had my hands in the air and was carrying my purse. I had my purse in the air. A bird flew down and took my purse and me with it. I hung on to it and the bird dropped me off at a mountain. I was way up high. I couldn't breathe. I could see over the valley. Ponds, buffalo, trees, flowers and more goats. How do I get down? I was able to breathe again. I fell down and rolled over flowers, stones and I landed back in the park. Okay. I am not hurt.

I walked around with my hands in the air again. My purse landed next to me. Good. I went through my purse and found a pair of lavender gloves .I put them on. I put my hands down and walked around. No dark clouds. No rain. All you had to do was wear gloves. I told everyone to wear gloves and they wouldn't get rained on. Everyone tried on my gloves and they didn't get rained on. They discovered like me, that the gloves had to be lavender in order for you not to get rained on.

Everyone went out and bought lavender gloves. They never feared the sun or rain again. Once in awhile, the park got gentle rains but it didn't matter whether your hands were up or down. As long as you were wearing lavender gloves. The sun would shine and there were no storms. To think I discover the glove thing so no one had to leave their hands up in the air at this park. They even mad a statue of me in lavender! I love lavender and the statue wore gloves. Life. Don't you just love it?
639 Words
Mad Hatter, Tea Set and Alice Image

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065099