*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065154
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065154 added February 28, 2024 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
A. Down The Rabbit Hole 4. Shutting Up Like A Telescope
A. Down The Rabbit Hole 4. Shutting Up Like A Telescope
A new planet has just been discovered.....by you! Describe this planet, its inhabitants and what life would be like there. Be careful now as Dinah the cat must approve.

I was playing with my telescope and looking at stars. I saw a huge moon that was blue, pink and lavender. It was scary and beautiful at the same time. There were rings on top of this planet. Like Saturn but not on the side. On the very top. These rings looked like a neon sign. Wait a minute. I see woods with trees that are eighty feet tall and they have Girl Scout Cookies hanging on the trees. Chocolate Mint, Adventurers, those caramel peanut butter ones. I see several Teddy Bears dancing around. The Teddy Bears are brown, blue, green, white and lavender. The Teddy Bears are putting up camping tents. I turned the telescope around and I see caves. I get to look inside the caves. The caves are brown, sandy and mud. Dark and dreary. I don't like caves. I turned the telescope and see craters just like the moon. It is dark on this side. I don't like this side of the planet.

I turned the telescope again. I see a big, giant house made of candy. Like M&M's, Hershey's Candy bars, gingerbread men, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate fudge and rainbow colored skittles. A man and woman come out of the house. They look like Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet, a younger version. They are setting up a tent. They must like to camp on this planet.

I turned my telescope around and I see three huge moons. One is lavender. One is pink and one is blue. They look like the moon in our sky. I see little green creatures that look like Yoda. Oh no. They got a telescope and are looking at me.

I searched the planet for other areas. I see a big lake that looks like Lake Michigan. I see two green and black monsters that look like Nessie. A dinosaur so to speak. Wait. There is a baby Lochness dinosaur monster. A great big green and black dinosaur. This must be the father and husband of Nessie.

I searched the lake with my telescope and see some blue fish that look like giant goldfish. They are on the water doing Disco Dancing. They are cute.

I am looking through my telescope for more humans. I see a man that looks like Chris Pratt and a woman that looks like Beth Dutton of Yellowstone. I see a ranch that is small and I see cattle that are green, pink and lavender. The couple are drinking a beer and life looks happy there.

I turn my telescope around and see a sign that says: Earth Person. Did you find out what you want to know? We are happy here and don't have wars. Please don't spy on us anymore. We will visit you if you bother us again and it won't be friendly. Good bye.

Not the warm greeting I hoped for. I will call this planet Misanthropic. I just hope they don't come visit. I invaded their privacy. My Bad.

539 Words

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065154