*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065313
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065313 added March 1, 2024 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
B. The Pool Of Tears 1. Curiouser and Curiouser
B. The Pool Of Tears
1. Curious and Curiouser- Stranger things have happened, so why not share the most curious thing that ever happened to you. Alice would definitely empathize.

I will talk about my encounter with ghosts. I worked at the County Home that was built in 1892. We had people who lived there that were mentally challenged and elderly. Toilets would flush and there weren't any patients up. Books flew off the shelf. I would see shadows upstairs and mist that resembled people at the upstairs window when I got out of my car at night. I worked the midnight shift. We were always hearing noises upstairs like a bowling ball rolling across the floor.

One night coming in to work, one of our patients was sitting outside by the picnic table. He did this a lot. I would tell him to come in a half hour because we had to lock the doors. I didn't say anything this time. I went into the Med Room and the one CNA said said patient was sitting on the floor by his door and wouldn't move. I said no. He is outside sitting at the picnic table. The 2 CNAS went outside and told him it was time to come in. He stood up and had no feet! He disappeared! This is a ghost. That was spooky. The said patient was walking down the hallway ten minutes later heading towards the bathroom.

Another time, the sprinkler system was acting up and I had to call a repair man at 3:00 AM. He turned off the water and we heard a ghostly waling sound. I laughed so hard.

It was snowy one night and there were fog that looked like men doing something by the barn. Flashing blue lights. Say what? I called the police. The police got there and they didn't see anything. The one girl I worked with went outside to smoke and a lot of snow fell on her from the roof and we heard giggling noises. We did room check and everyone was accounted for. We don't know what happened at the barn.

When we had to go to the basement, that was spooky. It was dark and we would go to unlock a door and heard evil laughter. There was a small casket with tools in it and it would shake sometimes. The basement was a good place top stay away from.

Maintenance men refused to come out to work in the front basement. The front basement needed repairs. We had underground tunnels and the workmen said they saw men in old fashioned clothes running towards them and then run into the underground tunnels and vanish. I never saw them but I saw enough spooky things over the years. I wasn't afraid of the ghosts. I just laughed. I was more afraid of the patients. This is some of my adventures in ghost busting. Curious. I was always curious about the ghosts. There. This is my story and I'm sticking to it. I am not making these things things up.

514 Words
Alice in Wonderland and furry friends Poser.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065313