*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065317
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065317 added March 1, 2024 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
B. The Pool Of Tears 3. Ou est ma chatte? Where Is My Cat?
B. The Pool Of Tears 3. Ou est ma chatte? {Where is my cat?}
You are a stranger in an foreign land-try to communicate with the locals in an attempt to find your missing pet.

I would want to go to England and Ireland. They speak English. For my story, I will pick France.

I bought my cat Bella with me. Here we are in France. She didn't like the carrier or the plane ride. Me, either. We were staying at a Villa. It was pretty with seven rooms. Bella liked to explore the rooms and the villa. I opened the door to go outside and Bella ran out the door because she heard a dog barking. She was running into town. I lost track of her as I ran after her. What do I do? I went to the local Cafe and showed them Bella's picture from my phone. I said lost. Ran away. The owner spoke French. I know a little French. I learned a song in fourth grade about a cat that was lost. Good scenario. This situation called for me to sing the cat song. In the song, the cat was hiding in the barn from her owner and it would be like Bella to do that to me. I sang verses of the song. The owner smiled and his moustache curled and his eyes were blue and full of laughter. He knew a little English. Cat song. Run away. He said these words and scratched his head. A young blonde girl came out and she worked at the Cafe. The man showed him Bella's picture. He told me to sing. I sang the cat song again. Other customers came over to me. One customer said lost cat. Cute song. Okay. They know some English and my singing wasn't great but they understand the cat song and I guess I pronounced the words right. Where was Bella? Some customers said they would look for Bella in broken English and using hand signals and pointing to Bella's picture on my phone.

I went back to my villa. Bella wasn't home. I cried. A little boy on a biker came along. He touched my arm. I showed him Bella's picture. Should I sing the cat song again? Would he understand? The boy said Phillipe. He pointed at himself. I knew his name. He got off his bike and took my hand. He walked me over to a cave. I looked at him. Bella. Is she in there? He shrugged his shoulders. He said Josette. Josette? Like Josette of Dark Shadows? Phillipe took my hand and we walked to a cottage. A woman with black hair opened the door.

Phillipe? the woman hugged him. She looked at me. Phillip said Josette. Okay. An orange cat came up to Josette and she picked it up. I saw five other cats. A black one, two grey ones, a white cat and a brown cat. This woman likes cats. I showed her Bella's picture. I cried. I sang the cat song again. Josette sat at a table and told me to sit. She got out a crystal ball. She closed her eyes. Five minutes later, Josette took my hand and said come. I followed her to a fishing store. We went outback and there was a opening in the bottom of the building. There was Bella! She was scared but happy to see me. I cried and held her. I hugged Josette and Phillipe. I thanked them. I guess Josette was a psychic and a cat woman but she found my kitty. I was happy. So, I went back to my villa and made sure Bella didn't get out again. I went home 2 weeks later. I am glad I never forgot that cat song that I learned years and years ago. I was able to communicate with the French people.
649 Words
Alice IN Wonderland Poser with a white cat and white rabbit by Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065317