*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065329
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065329 added March 1, 2024 at 3:19pm
Restrictions: None
C. The Caucus Race and a Long Tale 1, Curious and Curiouser
C. The Caucus Race and The Long Tail
1. Curious and Curiouser- History can be boring. So, it's up to you to spice up things for us. Pick any person in history. Write up a short story about this person with titles as ridiculous as Ghengis Khan Gets a New Haircut. In other words, make it fun.

Marie Antionette was spotted shopping at Macys. Marie The Make Up Hog. She wore every bottle of foundation on her face they had in stock. She had ten shades of lipstick in pink, lavender, orange and brown all mixed together. She touched it up with black lipstick. Marie Antionette The Black Lips Vampire Queen. Shoes. Marie tried on all the shoes. Marie Antionette Shoozing Around. She put on shoes that were four sizes too much. Marie found some tall boots that came past her knees. They looked like boots that Beth Dutton of Yellowstone would wear. Black, grey flowers, snake shaded and nice embroidery job. Marie Antionette, the next Snake Queen Of Country and The Buffalo Princess. Marie Antionette, The Queen Of High Top Boots. Marie Antionette: The Next Beth Dutton? Did I mention the three inch heels? Marie fell down and got buried in her long gown with the big butt corset. Marie Antionette, The Hidden Queen Lost In Corset Land.

Marie Antionette went downstairs to look at comforters. She fell asleep while she was looking and slept on the bed. Her husband Louis found her and they forgot where they were. They were asked to leave. Marie went to Food Court and bought all the desserts. Customers asked what deserts do we eat? Marie said: "Let them eat junk."

Marie fell going down the escalator, Still wearing those high top boots and that dress. Marie Antionette: Escalates As The Booty Queen. Louis had left her and decided to find some girlfriends if you know what I mean. Marie went to Bath and Body. She tried all the soaps and spilled soap on the floor and she fell again. Marie Antionette: Slippery and Clean. Marie went to Kays Jewelry. She was wearing twenty diamond rings and necklaces. Marie Antionette: Queen Of The Diamond Thieves. Two policemen arrested her and she was wearing the high top boots still and clicked her boots together. Home To France. Viva LaFrance! Marie ended up back at the castle, She still had the make up on and she looked like Bozo the clown. She was all bruised up. Marie Antionette: The Look Of Warmed Up Vomit. Marie had managed to steal some jeans and a cowgirl top and she took off her long dress an corsets. She let her hair down. Marie jumped on her favorite horse and was doing the Rodeo thing. Marie Antionette: Ride Em Cowgirl!

Louis saw her and asked what she was doing. She slapped him and said she was having fun. Marie threw up. She passed out and then the Revolution broke out when she woke up and to the Dungeon she went. We know how Marie ended up. After having her head cut off, her head was wearing a purple hat made by the Mad Hatter and her head floated around for a hundred years. Marie Antionette: The Headless Bodyless Wonderer! Oh History didn't tell us that? The long boots with the heels floated around kicking everyone. Can I borrow those boots?

561 words
Alice in Wonderland and friends Poser by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065329