*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065335
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065335 added March 1, 2024 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
C. The Caucus Race and a Long Tale 2. The Dodo
C. The Caucus and a Long Tale 2. The Dodo
A caucus race has been suggested, where everyone has to run around in circles with no clear winners. Create a Blog entry where you are in such a race with ten other participants. Who are these fine folks and why would you put them in this meaningless race?

I have chosen Big Foot, The March Hare, My Urologist, Donald Duck, Cheshire Cat, Jack, Jill, Nancy Drew, Mr. Ed and Arnold The Pig. Why did I choose these people/ characters?

Big Foot. No one can catch him if seems. People should see him and evidence that he was there. We can see Big Foot and get a close up of what he really looks like and study him. We can see how fast he runs and walks. Maybe he prances like Peter Pan. Maybe he will be the fastest one to go around in circles.

The March Hare. He will have something to do besides drink tea. He won't be throwing tea pots at people. He can go around in circles until he gets tired and quit complaining and saying We are all mad here. He is annoying.

My Urologist. He likes to run Marathons. This will be a nice change of pace for him. Every time, I call his office, his staff gives me the run around, doesn't return my calls and I always end up going around in circles. Now, it is his turn. I have talked to him about this but his excuse is the phones aren't working and they are short of help. He does right by me, The problem is getting in to see him. like seriously? Now, he knows how to feel by being in this race.

Donald Duck. He is rude, loud, annoying and jealous of Mickey Mouse. He can be in a race and feel important. He has everyone else running around in circles. Now, it is his turn.

Cheshire Cat. He will probably float up in the air but this will give him a chance to enter act. Maybe he will like running around in circles. He can disappear and aggravate The March Hare and Donald Duck and they will see like what is like to be annoying.

Jack and Jill. They like to run up the hill for water and they can run around in circles and not fall down. They won't be carrying water buckets. They just have to run around in circles. They are kids. They will like it.

Nancy Drew. She likes to solve mysteries. Maybe she will find a mystery to solve here and she can find out Big Foot's secrets. She can find out how The Cheshire Cat cat can disappear. We need a detective.

Mr. Ed, the Horse. He likes to do horse play and he is smart and could outrun everyone. He may let someone ride him and they go around in circles. He could be a Merry Go Round Horse. He could be a race horse and enjoy this game.

Arnold The Pig from Green Acres. Arnold likes to do things that pigs can't or don't know how to do. He thinks he is human. Arnold would love to run around in circles. I had a pig run at me and I spread my legs and he run right under me. I think Arnold would love this.

There you have it. What happens? they run around in circles and I treat them to Pizza and chocolate cake. I take them to the fair to ride on the Merry Go Round. My new friends. Donald Duck, I am not sure but maybe he grows on you.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065335