*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065436
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1065436 added March 2, 2024 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Dune part 2
It was Monday, February 26th, 2024, and you have just gotten a shocking update on Facebook from your family. Apparently, when your sister fell and broke her leg, not only did she break it, but she shattered her kneecap as well! Apparently she was suffering from some sort of degenerative joint disease, and she would have to have her kneecap replaced via surgery.


This was such bullshit! This happened on the night your brother was out at the damn movies again! And to top it all off, you had to spend a good bit of the week remodeling the camper because it got banged up quite a bit during your last camping trip!

Things would be going peacefully until Thursday, February 29th, 2024, you would hear that your brother Ross is watching another movie, "Dune Part 2!"


Are you fucking kidding?!? THERE IS ANOTHER OUTBREAK OF THE NOROVIRUS IN THE AREA, AND THIS BASTARD IS GOING BACK OUT AGAIN?!?

On Friday, March 1st, 2024, you would hear from your other brother that his daughter has just been recently arrested outside of a hotel, just because she and a friend got into a little scuffle!


Are you fucking joking?!? THIS IS CLEARLY POLICE BRUTALITY, AND THIS POLICE DEPARTMENT NEEDS TO BE SUED INTO OBLIVION!!!

The next day, on March 2nd, 2024, you and your wife would be in the truck, tracking down that bastard Ross at the new movie theater! However, you discovered that you needed some groceries to stock up in the camper and decided to hit up a local Wal-Mart. However, because of how much money the utility companies have been charging you two, you and your wife are a bit strapped for money...greedy bastards...

You and your wife would slip into Wal-Mart, stuffed some things in to her purse, and start to run out of the store! Unfortunately, you wouldn't make it far before a cop car would make it to you two!


As you and your wife keep cussing up a storm on the way to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065436