*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065586
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2313223
My Wonderland adventures are kept here...
#1065586 added March 5, 2024 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
[G-2] The Queens Croquet Ground :: Paint the White Roses Red
G. The Queens Croquet Ground
Paint the White Roses Red

Mistakes happen. Some beyond our control. Create a blog entry (or static item) telling of such a time(s) that has happened and what you did to rectify the situation (if any). (<1000 words)



Letting Go and Finding Grace: A Journey Through Heartbreak and Healing



Life throws us curveballs, some harder and more unexpected than others. A few months ago, I was facing one of the toughest pitches yet – being in hospice while the love of my life, for the past four years, decided to walk away. We met on a dating app, a virtual rainbow in a world meant for connection. We built a beautiful relationship, weathering life's storms and celebrating triumphs together. We were each other's safe harbor, a constant source of love and support.

Then came the illness, a thief stealing my health and, it seemed, my future with him. The news of my hospitalization coincided with his decision to leave for a distant job opportunity. Not a goodbye, not a visit – just deafening silence. The hurt was a monstrous wave, crashing over me with unimaginable force. It wasn't just the abandonment; it was the betrayal of the promises whispered under shared blankets, the dreams we meticulously painted together. In that dark space, adrift in a sea of pain, I lashed out. Words, heavy with negativity and a bitterness born of despair, tumbled out, a desperate attempt to make sense of the senseless.

Thankfully, that wasn't the final chapter. Love, in its many forms, found me again. My current partner emerged as a beacon of strength, a lighthouse guiding me through the storm. Their unwavering support, their gentle presence, rekindled a spark of hope within me.

However, unresolved feelings towards my ex gnawed at me like a persistent ache. Hesitantly, I reached out, a simple message seeking forgiveness for the hurtful words I spoke in a moment of immense pain. To my surprise, he responded. He apologized as well, revealing his own fear of reaching out, the weight of the situation mirroring my own. The conversation, though tinged with sadness for what could have been, brought a sense of closure. We're on good terms now, a mutual understanding replacing the bitterness. He wished me happiness with my new partner, a sentiment I returned wholeheartedly.

This experience has been a rollercoaster of emotions, a brutal teacher schooling me in the complexities of love and loss. It taught me the power of forgiveness, a concept far deeper than simply saying "sorry." It's about acknowledging the hurt, taking responsibility for one's actions, and letting go of the negativity that holds us back. It's about creating space for healing and growth.

Moving forward, I carry the wisdom gleaned from both relationships. The love I shared with my ex helped me understand the depths of connection, the exhilarating feeling of finding someone who feels like home. It showed me the power of shared dreams and the resilience love can build in the face of challenges. But most importantly, it unveiled the harsh reality that sometimes, love isn't enough.

My current partner, with his unwavering support, is showing me the true meaning of unconditional love, a love that stands strong even in the face of adversity. He remind me that love can be a source of immense strength, a wellspring of hope that helps us navigate even the darkest valleys.

This journey hasn't been easy, but through it all, I've learned the importance of communication, empathy, and the strength that forgiveness offers. It's highlighted the multifaceted nature of love, how it can evolve and transform over time. Here's to new beginnings, open hearts, and the enduring power of love, in all its beautiful and sometimes unexpected forms.



WORD COUNT:
569 Words




Merit Badge in Well Done
[Click For More Info]

For your awesome participation in helping to judge  [Link To Item #quills] ! *^*Delight*^*
Text n Image Shop Banner

GERVIC 🐉 WDC Dragon Vale
I am an author @ Writing.com!
http://www.Writing.Com/main/my_account.php?rfrid=gervic


Proud member of:

"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group
"Showering Acts of Joy Group
"RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group
"SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP
"Contest Central Station
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2024 GERVIC 🐉 WDC Dragon Vale (UN: gervic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GERVIC 🐉 WDC Dragon Vale has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065586