*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065659-Barely-three-more-today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1065659 added March 5, 2024 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Barely three more today
Barely Three More Today


At first, I thought that I would be lucky if I got one or two parts/sections written for my latest WDC Short Story. Why did that almost happen? It was because of a couple of things. One reason was because of a lack of sleep, and the other was because of what my brother and I had to do today.

I was wrong again. Just after I woke up today, I found out there were a few things we needed to do today after all. It wasn’t that bad, and it didn’t take that long to do them, but it did prevent me from doing any writing for those about two hours.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. I thought that I got about seven hours of sleep last night, but it was more like five or six hours at the most. After all, I have been sleepy all day today, and I have been fighting not to go to sleep all day too.

With a lack of sleep also came a lack of concentration. Most of the time I knew what I wanted to write, but I couldn’t. It was usually because of a lack of sleep or a lack of concentration. If it wasn’t for the lack of both of them. Unfortunately, it was probably both.

It took me almost three hours to write the second section/part. I still had parts/sections three and four left to write, and I only had about three hours left to write them. Luckily, they weren’t too hard for me to write. It took about an hour and a half for each one of them.

What does that mean for the rest of this WDC Short Story? It means that I only have six sections/parts left to write before I finish writing this Short Story. I’m hoping that I can do that over the next couple of days, but I’m not going to count on that happening until it does.

If I can write three more parts/sections per day, then I can get it finished by Friday when I go back to work. I’m hoping it will be four instead of three tomorrow. After all, if I can get four written tomorrow, then I only have two more for Thursday.

Why do I want to get four sections/parts written tomorrow? If I can write four parts/sections tomorrow, then I have a very good chance of creating this WDC Short Story on Thursday. I don’t know if I can get four written tomorrow or not, but I’m going to try, and I hope that I can.

Then again, I may be lucky if I get two or three done tomorrow. After all, I’m about to start with section/part five, and that is usually more action-oriented than the other parts/sections. As a result, it’s usually a little bit longer than the other four ahead of it.

That’s my problem, though. I already have some rewriting to do on my first four sections/parts. If my part/section five is a little long, then I have even more rewriting to do. Right now, it’s only eight words that I need to get rid of. It could be a whole lot more after I finish five.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065659-Barely-three-more-today