*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065753-Everywhere-By-Fleetwood-Mac
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1065753 added March 8, 2024 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
Everywhere By Fleetwood Mac
48 Hour Music Challenge
Everywhere By Fleetwood Mac

I remember this song from years ago. A neat video but a sad ending. This must be about the time of The American Revolution. A beautiful woman in a French Design House and her lover comes riding in on a horse. He spends time with her and has to leave. Sadly, some soldiers, English soldiers come in and tie her up and she is in the upstairs room. She breaks a mirror and her lover is riding back to her house. She gets killed and her lover is shot. So sad. The ending. In modern times, a car is pulling in the driveway and you see the shadows on the house of the woman and her lover riding on his horse. They will be together forever. Why did the man leave? The soldiers knew he would come back for her. She tried to warn him. I love romance but I would have liked a happy ending.

The song is neat. Can you hear me calling? I wannna be with you everywhere Sadly, the man got there too late but they will be forever together in death. So, do modern day people see their ghosts as they look at the outside of the house? They don't cross over. An interesting video.

I watched it again. The moon is bright and pretty and gives this a eerie effect and takes your breath away at the same time. The woman is working at a bar and after the man leaves, a bad guy signals for the soldiers. A sad romance but I love the song and I like the years from The 1700s to the 1900's in England and the United States. This song has a good harmony and heartfelt words. I get hung up on romance and I like the ghosts scenario as well. A beautiful song and well acted video. I do like this.

A Romance I came up for the song.
STATIC
Love's Battle Quest  (ASR)
A woman and soldier in the 1800's, war, romance and their story.
#2315674 by Princess Megan Rose 22 Years


A third Poser of Darcy and Elizabeth. Reminds me of Colin Firth. Notice the horse.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065753-Everywhere-By-Fleetwood-Mac