*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066193-Fifty-Five-Needed
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1066193 added March 12, 2024 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Fifty-Five Needed
Fifty-Five Needed


All that I needed was fifty-five single sentences to finish writing the Scene Outline for Part Three of my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project: The scriptwriting part of this project. Act Four consisted of thirty-five scenes and the Tag Act was twenty scenes.

At first, I wasn’t even sure I was going to be getting Act Four finished. Let along the Tag Act too. It took me a lot longer to finish Act Four than I thought it would. Especially, considering it was Act Four. My Act Twos and Act Fours are usually faster to write because they end the first half of the hour and almost the end of an episode.

That is what this four-part television series Movie Introduction is. They are episodes, but they are also Parts. Act One and Act Two are also important to my Parts or Episodes, but not as important as Act Two and Act Four. After all, Act Two and Act Four are more action-oriented than Act One and Act Three.

Act One and Act Three have a lot of Action in them too, but not as much as Act Two and Act Four. That’s because Act Two usually ends in a life-or-death cliffhanger. The same is kind of true for Act Four too. Except, for the cliffhanger in Act Four leads into the Tag Act.

My Tag Act sometimes ends with a cliffhanger. Especially, with my Part episodes. Sometimes they don’t end in a cliffhanger, but they usually end with a shock, a comment, or a question to get the viewer wanting more. Even though, they seldom get an answer to a question.

Teaser Acts are more like Act One and Act Three than they are Act Two and Act Four. They have a lot of Action, Suspense, Mystery, and Drama in them, but it’s not as much as Act Two, Act Four, and the Tag Act. At least, that’s the way I write my Outlines and Scripts. I know all writers write differently. This is how I write my scripts.

That’s enough of how I write my Outlines and Scripts. Now it’s time to write about how much writing I got written today. As I mentioned above, I got fifty-five single sentences written today. that isn’t all I got written today, though. I also started Part Four of this project, and I got an additional forty single sentences for Part Four too.

Of course, twenty-four single sentences started the first four scenes of each Act. I got them from my single-sentence Story Outline. All I did was copy them and I tweak them a little bit, but they may change too. they did with Part Three. I also got my Teaser Act written.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066193-Fifty-Five-Needed