*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066225-C-2-Strange-Creatures
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2313324
My Aventures in Wonderland
#1066225 added March 13, 2024 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
C. 2. Strange Creatures
Strange Creatures



"Strange Creatures" – you're a scientist discovering a new species that includes...? Create at least five of these such creatures; giving details including description, mode of movement, what they eat, reproduction etc.

Strange Creature
1. Name: Blob-it
Description: A green agglomeration of goo
Mode of movement: It slimes along using the thousands of cilia underneath it.
Diet: Algea
Reproduction: It lays eggs every 90 days by parthenogenesis.

2. Name: Crumbo-stucko - No picture available—it devoured the film.
Description: A crumbo-stucko is a pile of food particles that have migrated together to form one giant pile. It has been observed to appear in many different colors, but it commonly appears as a light tan. It grows its own eyes at the end of two antennas.
Mode of movement: The crumbo-stucko depends on the wind to move it from one place to another. It usually spends its life cycle in one spot.
Diet: It feeds on itself.
Reproduction: They form through evolution.

3. Name:Inky-poo Wood Crawler
Description: The Inky-poo Wood Crawler resembles what we know as a caterpillar. The Inky-Poo WC, as we scientists call it, is comprised of round brown segments stuck together like a Rolo Candy. Two antennas with small black balls on the end serve as its eyes. Their eyes are capable of rotating 360 degrees. They also STINK!
Mode of movement:The Inky-poo WC grows to four segments in length. They have four tiny feet per segment. They walk using these feet.
Diet: Plant poop. Organically grown only. They are very picky eaters.
Reproduction: They mate once per year under highly private conditions.

4. Name:Ca-brimatog
Description: A Ca-brimatog is the newest Wonderland thoroughbred state animal. It is a cross between a Dodo bird, a Cheshire cat, and a terrier dog. Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz donated the terrier dog. The Cheshire Cat donated the cat. It was his cousin. The Dodo bird donated his mother-in-law. Need I say more? All Ca-brimatogs are purple and black striped, have a Dodo bird head, and are shaped like a terrier dog. They also bark. Loud! (That's Dodo bird's mother-in-law shining through.)
Mode of Movement The Ca-brimatog has six legs: two cat legs, two dog legs, and two bird legs. The bird legs, located in the middle, are used mostly for standing for long periods of time. The cat and dog legs are used primarily for running and walking. The Ca-brimatog is notorious for hitching rides in any mode of transportation that will hold him/her.
Diet:The Ca-brimatog is primarily a vegetarian. All fruits and vegetables. The only meat he craves is the Inky-poo Wood Crawler. They are fat, soft and gooey.
Reproduction Every six months, the intuitive way. *Wink*

5.Name:Bi-Milra
Descriptiona Bi-milra is a small harmless insect with a hard, bright, hot-pink body, two yellow heads, one black antenna, and three eyes. It was discovered on the Planet Mongolia. A few eggs were brought back to Wonderland for cultivation. They serve the purpose of night lighting because of their ability to illuminate at night
Diet They live on Honey.
Mode of Movement They fly and sometimes crawl. They also have six green legs.
Reproduction
They lay eggs every 3 months by parthenogenesis.

W/c = 534

© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066225-C-2-Strange-Creatures