*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066913
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1066913 added March 25, 2024 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Reasons Birds Can Fly, Faith
Prompt: "The reasons birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is wings." J.M. Barrie, The Little White Bird

Perfect faith. I would love to have that. I pray all the time. I get problems and think and worry. I need my faith to be stronger. Before Covid started, I had got baptized, went to Bible Study and was happier. I thought I was in tune with my faith. After Covid, I have been so down and still want my faith to be stronger. I want to put all my trust in the Lord. I am working on that. I listen to Dr. David Jeremiah and read Bible passages and Devotions. I want perfect faith.

I love little birds. God made them fly and I don't think they have perfect faith or know about God but they survive on instinct and fly because they were meant to do so and know what their wings are for. It would be great to have wings. I used to think when we die, we become angels and have wings. I am not sure. We die, go to Heaven and will no longer be sick or worried. We will be happy. I want that. Maybe if I have more faith, I will get my wings in Heaven. That will be beautiful. I can fly with the birds.

A beautiful sig of Jesus made by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066913