*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066985
by Rhyssa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2314580
Another journey in Wonderland
#1066985 added March 26, 2024 at 7:03pm
Restrictions: None
G-1: I Love my Love with an H
Create a character with a name that starts with the letter 'H', who lives in a world where most things revolving around him/her starts with the very same letter. These items (plus name) must be used at least ten times within your item. (<500 words) or (<40 lines)

Repeated words

Harmony Hodgkiss lives in the heart of a hillside haven with a hundred headed hydra called Hubert and a hippopotamus called Helga.

Harmony Hodgkiss writes haiku in the heart of a hillside haven with a hundred headed hydra called Hubert and Helga the hippopotamus.

In the heart of that hillside haven with Hubert the hundred headed hydra and Helga the hippopotamus, Harmony Hodgkiss eats hotdogs, hamburgers, ham, and heavenly honeydew.

When Harmony Hodgkiss, Hubert the hundred headed hydra, and Helga the hippopotamus are home in the heart of the hillside haven, they dance hiphop, the haka, the hokey pokey, the hula, and the hustle.

In the hillside haven's heart, Hubert the hundred headed hydra and Helga the hippopotamus play hot wheels and hello kitty with Harmony Hodgkiss.

Harmony Hodgkiss has a helicopter to hover over the heart of the hillside haven with Herbert the hundred headed hydra and Helga the hippopotamus.

Harmony Hodgkiss plays the harp, Hubert the hundred headed hydra plays the hurdy gurdy, and Helga the Hippopotamus plays the hornpipe, making harmonies echo across the hillside haven's heart.

Hubert the hundred headed hydra and Helga the hippopotamus love living in the heart of the hillside haven with Harmony Hodgkiss, and always invite their friends Herman the horse and Hulda the harpy to visit.

Herman the horse plays the harmonica and Hulda the harpy plays the harpsichord when they come to visit Harmony Hodgkiss, Hubert, the hundred headed hydra, and Helga, the hippopotamus in the heart of the hillside haven.

When Herman the horse and Hulda the harpy join Helga the hippopotamus, Hubert the hundred headed hydra and Harmony Hodgkiss in the heart of the hillside haven, they play the harpsichord, the harmonica, the harp, the hornpipe, and the hurdy gurdy together in a glorious harmony in honor of their host.

Word count: 302

© Copyright 2024 Rhyssa (UN: sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhyssa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066985