*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067053-Its-About-to-Get-Worse
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1067053 added March 27, 2024 at 11:46pm
Restrictions: None
It's About to Get Worse
It’s About to Get Worse


Today wasn’t too bad, but tomorrow will be a terrible day for the spreadsheet of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I doubt I will be able to get any updating done on this spreadsheet tomorrow. If I do get any of it done, it will only be an hour or two at the most.

What does that mean for this project? It means that I’m going to continue working on it at work this Friday and Saturday. Hopefully, I will get it finished on Friday, but I doubt I will do that because of the problems I have been having with it. If I’m lucky, I may get it done on Saturday, but I’m not going to count on that happening until it does.

Why am I having so much trouble getting time to work on this project? It’s because my brother and I are going to check out a place tomorrow, and we will be gone most of the day to do this. I don’t think we will be gone the whole day, but we will be gone enough of it that I don’t think I will have that much time to work on this project.

As I wrote above, I may have an hour or two tomorrow to work on this project, but there is a very good chance I won’t even have that much time. That’s how busy it’s going to be tomorrow for us, and it’s all going to start very early tomorrow morning. Another reason why I doubt I will be getting too much done on this project tomorrow.

It's also why I won’t be doing any more work on my Water Wars spreadsheet today. I’m probably going to be going to sleep soon after I finish writing and posting this blog entry. Why is this happening? It’s because we are moving back to Missouri, and we may be moving back there about a month earlier than we expected to move back there.

We planned on starting to look for a place next month and moving in May, but this place has come up now. So, we are going to go check it out tomorrow. If we like it, we will put down the deposit tomorrow too. We still won’t be moving in until May, but we will start the process of it tomorrow. Unfortunately, it will take most of the day to do this.

Today hasn’t been a total loss, though. My brother and I have been very busy today doing things that needed to be done today. Most of them have been related to what we are doing tomorrow, but not all of it. I haven’t had a lot of time today to work on this project, but what little time I have had I put to good use.

I’m ready to start trying to figure out how to fix the problems I’m having with this spreadsheet. I just need the time to do it. That’s one reason I may be able to get it solved by the end of Friday. After all, I will have about six and a half hours to figure it all out.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067053-Its-About-to-Get-Worse