*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067065-What-if---Generating-Ideas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #2316892
Working Title - To be filled in
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1067065 added March 29, 2024 at 6:55pm
Restrictions: None
What if - Generating Ideas
What Ifs

What Ifs to be placed in front of all thoughts.

What if a young woman, Alba Hancock, believes she killed her abusive ex-husband, Charles Hagan, in self-defense and flees?

Ex is after the Dresden Diamond, aka The Plasma Bloodstone, for Wainwright.

WHAT IF - Instead of an abusive ex-husband, she finds her half-brother, Charles Hagan, dead. She know he worked for David Wainwright, a big-time diamond trafficker and money launderer. "Smurf".

What If - Wainwright is after Alba (Need to be developed more)

She changes her looks, cuts, dyes, and perms her hair, and wears colored contacts to hide her identity.

She flees to Kelly's Cove, 45 miles south of San Francisco. Born and raised by adoptive parents in Boston, she flees to San Francisco in hopes of blending in and starting a new life, and finding her biological parents.

She is a waitress at Granny Fey's Bar and Grill on Cliff Beach in Kelley's Cove. She also teaches Krav Maga self-defense from her small beach apartment. She is a level Five Black Belt. She also cleans the Seagate Cliff House once a week. To avoid attacking attention, she holds these jobs instead of working in her true profession as a Private Investigator. Except for the bar, she keeps herself pretty secluded.

One of her students, an older, wealthy, healthy woman, befriends Alba and hires her to clean her sizeable old house once a week. She owns The Seagate Cliff House. She gets attacked and is hospitalized. Later, she goes to stay with her granddaughter for several. Alba and Lucille Hargrave become good friends, and Alba learns to trust her, although she feels that Lucille is a bit strange and hiding something. She agrees to clean the house to investigate some.

Lucille Hargrave neglected to tell her the house's history, her son's death, and her grandson's coming arrival.

Lucille is very eccentric. Son has been killed in the Cove 2 weeks earlier. Detective Griesel is investigating the death; there are no leads as of yet. His son is coming back to stay with his grandmother for a while. He and his father were estranged. The son was the reason the grandson left.

Father: Sinclair Hargrave.

Grandson: Fletcher Hargrave.

© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067065-What-if---Generating-Ideas