*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067408
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1067408 added April 22, 2024 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
Life's Skills
Prompt: Joy asked us to write about life's skills and how they apply to our life.

Life's skills. Getting an education. I went to a private Catholic college and have an Associate Of Arts Degree and I was gone into Journalism but ended up in Nursing. I took online classes for my Nursing job to learn new things. I had to take CPR and a self defense class when I worked in mental health. I took scrapbook classes and got a Degree in Scrapbooking.

Experience. Earning money at a job. Working in Nursing. Selling Avon. I learned about make up, jewelry, beauty products and what people like. Customers.

At my job in mental health. You had to learn how to deal with them and staff. You learn about emotions and caring for patients and people.

Marriage. You learn about finances, love, raising a child and marriage isn't a fairytale. There are problems to deal with in marriage and love moves you forward.

Problems in life. You deal with them and go forward. You need skills and experience. This is how you get through life.

Princess Megan and Bunny Easter Poser


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067408