*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067433
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1067433 added April 2, 2024 at 4:49pm
Restrictions: None
GOT Fairy and The Magic Necklace
Ariana was a pretty blond fairy and her fae boyfriend Jerrain had give her a gold necklace with emeralds and amethysts as an engagement gift. Ariana loved jewelry and couldn't wait until her wedding. Ariana was walking in the woods and she loved flowers. She found a lavender and pink tulip, rose mix flower. She had to have it! She grabbed the flower and smelled it. She felt dizzy and she saw an old, ugly blue faced creature with medusa hair looking at her and laughing. It was Grotrolla, the dreaded, mean witch of the fairies.

"Pretty Ariana! I poisoned the flower with the black, deadly mushroom. You will be asleep soon and die peacefully. I need the necklace. It has powers and only I know how to use it. Good Bye Ariana." She laughed. Grotrolla went to grab the necklace. She had the power now.

Ariana went to sleep. Trebitt, the gnome ran and charged at the witch and threw gnome powder on her. Grotrolla dropped the necklace.

"You evil witch fairy!" He threw his arms in the air and yelled for Aiden, the green dragon. Aiden flew down and grabbed the witch and took her to the ocean and threw her in. Grotrolla swam to a cave and this is where she was going to live out her life. She could never return to the woods to hurt anyone.

Trebitt brewed up a tea of roses, Ginsweed and bought it back to Ariana. He put some tea on her lips and she woke up. She drank the rest of the tea.

Trebitt told Ariana after she was married, she would have power because of the necklace. Ariana and Jerrain were married and the woods was a peaceful place and everyone was happy.
290 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067433