*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067524
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1067524 added April 4, 2024 at 1:01am
Restrictions: None
Girls Just Want To Have Fun By Cindy Lauper
48 Hour Music Challenge
Girls Just Want To Have Fun By Cindy Lauper

I have always loved this song. Girls just want to have fun. When I was younger, I loved going to the high school dances and hanging out with friends. School was boring. Going on dates was fun. Home work wasn't. I enjoyed Drama Class, being in Junior Miss, being on the annual staff and paper staff. Going on a date and going to a movie with a guy you liked. Fun.

I am older. Fun. Shopping. Writing stories. Going to Lake Michigan. Hanging out with my son at his campfire and picnic was fun. Telling ghost stories. Conversations can be fun. Laughing and joking with friends.

Spending time with cats and dogs and people you love. These are fun things.

I love this song and I like Cindy Lauper dancing around. She was so cute and talented. The one wrestler from the 80's played her father in the video. She is dancing around and it makes you want to sing and dance with her. I once saw a video of cats dancing to this song and it put me in a good mood. I had to laugh. I wanted to hug the kitties.

Fun doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. I used to scrapbook. That was fun. Doing activities at WDC is fun. Playing music and watching TV Shows is the most fun of all. Looking at my old scrapbooks I scrapbooked is fun. My Senior Annual and remembering good times, that is fun in a different way. I wish I was young again. We always have our memories.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067524