*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067544-An-Experience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2309426
Anastasia's Lost Thoughts- A story from her diary
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1067544 added April 4, 2024 at 5:47am
Restrictions: None
An Experience
"Looks like we've been spotted," she remarked, her tone laced with playful defiance.
A man and woman stood up by a tree about ten feet in front of us. "THERE YOU ARE!" the girl shouted, her voice filled with excitement.
Alexis wasted no time. With a bright smile, she dashed forward and enveloped her friends in a bear hug, it was like they hadn't seen each other in years.
I watched from a short distance away, feeling a sense of warmth and inclusion despite being an outsider to their tight-knit circle. The both of them then surprisingly hugged me. "Hi, I'm Anastasia," I said, feeling a bit bashful. "It seems you've heard about me already..?"
I was not expecting that. Me and Alexis just met and slept together and her friends already know.
"Why yes, of course, we have, at least that you two cuties had a fun night," Brook replied with a playful wink, causing my cheeks to flush even more.
Feeling a bit self-conscious, I glanced over at Joey, who greeted me with a warm smile and a friendly wave. "He's cute," I thought to myself, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

Alexis gave me a quick kiss before turning back to her friends. "Come on, where is your car? It's cold out here, let's get going," Everyone nodded in agreement and I followed our group along the park sidewalk in the morning wind chill.
This was quite a turn of events in my life. I was so excited and ready to go to this concert and experience it with this gorgeous creation next to me.

If I remember correctly the ride was about 45 minutes away, in the White Plains area just northeast of us. During the ride I got to know a lot about her friends.
Brook drove an Audi A7, a nice car. Black, brown leather seats and a big touchscreen. She was a doll, pretty, full of energy, playful, hilarious, and seemed to love to dance and move. She was in her early 20s and from upstate New York. Joey and her grew up and went to school with each other and have always been tight it seemed to be. He was kind of a shy man, paid attention to everything, and seemed very masculine and put together. They both had black hair and brown eyes. Skinny, good-looking people.

As we entered the venue and made our way towards our seats, I couldn't shake the feeling of gratitude and joy that filled my heart. I was surrounded by good people with good hearts. As soon as Joey opened the door for us, noises blasted out of the building. The entire thing shook as it was alive, the air was filled with hums but also smelled of fried food. We sat down and it seemed every person had the same sense of anticipation as I did, the crowd was a sea of people, faces among the group flickered and we could hear so many voices at once.
I was just in a daze when the concert started. It's hard to describe but there was a big light show with laser beams shooting everywhere. Everyone cheered and shouted when the group came onstage. Roger waiters let out a hard but subtle guitar wave which made the crowd go silent. Low rumbles then suddenly a quick phone call, then constant triangle taps. a "country" tone played and Nick started hitting his drums. A big screen behind them displays almost a music video of sorts. It was extremely trippy. this went on for two minutes before the light went onto David, "Ticking away the moments that make up a dullday" His voice and the sea of voices sang. "You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand wa-ave, kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown" "Waiting for someone or something to show you the wa-ay. The entire group danced in one spot with the sound of the music, as so did the crowd.
"Tired of lying in the sunshine, Staying home to watch the rain. You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today." That part hit me so hard. I gripped Alexis' hand "And then one day, you find ten years have gone behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gu-uun" I did realize this one hit me when our relationship grew for years. I kissed her passionately and we grabbed one another's heads I felt like I was in love, my eyes started tearing up. This was truly amazing. The entire show was beautiful The rest it passed in a blur of lights and music, each song leaving its mark on me, truly an experience. we left the venue, got back in the car and Alexis pulled out those joints. She passed one out to each one of us with a big smile, " I don't know about ya'll but after so many people I sure as hell need at least 2 after all those people." Brook slapped her shoulder and asked why she would begin to think about carrying so much weed in a very illegal public place. "could've asked to put it in my bag at least dumbass" Alexis laughed and said its fine. " I lived didn't I?" She suggested we go ahead and spark up, get out of here, and head to her place to smoke more. Brook started her car and we went that way with windows down and that song "Time" playing loudly on the speakers as a start.
It was a good night. Might be a better night.
© Copyright 2024 Kevster (UN: kiwi.juice.420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kevster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067544-An-Experience