*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067554
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1067554 added April 4, 2024 at 11:43am
Restrictions: None
Door 6
Did you manage to find an ally?

In an entry, tell us a little about yourself.
What you love, dislike, Personality traits, Aspirations, goals-no goals

I love unicorns, dragons, wolves, lighthouses, writing, and I used to scrapbook. I go to Church and am a Christian. I love animals and I like being around a few people at a time. I find it easy to pay attention to a few people at a time. I love shopping and watching old TV Shows. I used to work as a QMA, a Nurse and have a Degree in scrapbooking. I have a college Degree as well. I have met famous people in the past but I am only allowed so many words so you will have to take my word for it. I have 2 published books and I have 2 novels on here. I wish I could write like Jane Austen. A doll of her sits on my computer desk and she inspires me. I hope to become a better writer and enjoy living each day as it comes.

Pick a member from your team and tell us about them
Did you know them before?
What have you have learned about them so far?
Tell us. We'd like to know them. too.

Lyn's a sly fox She is the Group Leader of House Of Florent and Blog City Leader. I met her when I did Blog City. She is married to her best friend Vic. She loves cats and has cats. She drove school bus. She likes to cook and do gardening. She has published a few books. She enjoys blogging. She loves visiting with her kids and grandkids. She and her husband travel a lot so they can visit them. She likes Celtic music and so do I. I consider Lyn a friend.

Pick a member from an opposing team
Tell us what you know about them
Did you know them before the game?
Something interesting about them

StephBee - House Targaryen House Of Taragaryen

Steph is a Dispatcher for LAPD. She was in the Army. She is married and has two sons. She likes writing romance novels and stories like I do. She has several published published romance books. She likes Victoria Holt and enjoys writing Medieval stories. She is ahead of The Bards Hall Contest and I enter her contest 4 or 5 times a year and have placed First, Second, Third and Honorable Mention at times. She likes Emily Dickinson like I do. I love her Romance Newsletters. I have known her for years. She is a friend.

424 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067554