*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067569
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1067569 added April 4, 2024 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
Door 7 Inventions
First coffee machine was invented in the 1800's. Coffee was discovered sometime in 800 AD.

1. Invent something useful
If you could invent something, what would it be and why?
Put some thought into this.

I want to invent a pill that takes care of everything. Blood pressure, Diabetes, Thyroid, Cancer, Cholesterol, infections, mental illness, sleep problems, breathing, indigestion. Get the picture? I take BP Meds, probiotics, a blood thinner, Diabetic meds, Tylenol. I wish you could take one pill a day everyday for life and there would be no health problems of any kind. I was A QMA Nurse and I passed out Meds to the elderly, mentally ill and they take 25 pills at once! Unreal. Inhalers, eye drops, nose drops, all kind of Psych meds. That is why one medication a day could prevent and take care of all these problems. I hope you agree.

2. Make changes
If you could change one thing what would it be? Why? Why not?
What kind of outcome would it have on you or others?

Politics and the party thing. VOTE for the individual, not the party. We judge rather they are Democrats or Republicans. Just have individual people and vote for them. Get rid of the Electoral College. Count the votes on a computer and be fair for both individuals running for the office of President. We need to choose two new people to run for President and not the ones who are running right now. Too much baggage. Don't throw things at me but I think elections should be fair.


3. Time
Time was invented 5,000 years ago.
Would you change it? Yes? No? Why not?
What changes would follow it?

I don't mind how we do time. I live in Indiana. Towns north of me are an hour ahead and if I am going to see my friend for lunch and shopping, she gets the time mixed up. I worked on fast time. I had to leave an event early because I worked midnights. I can't see why Indiana can't be on the same time. No hour ahead or no hour behind. Foreign countries have daytime before we do. I guess we can't change that. Like the song Chicago sings. Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anyone really care? We do when we have to go somewhere and not be late.

397 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067569