*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067943
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1067943 added April 7, 2024 at 8:49pm
Restrictions: None
Eclipse
Prompt: What does the word eclipse mean to you? Joy asked us about the clarity and darkness in our life.

Eclipse. The sun passes over the moon. It is spooky but a part of the universe and astronomy. I guess it is fascinating.

Eclipse to me. I have good times and bad times. Sometimes they overshadow each other. An eclipse is done in two minutes. Eclipse in life is back and forth.

Eclipse We can't forget the Twilight movies. Eclipse was the third installment. It was about vampires versus vampires and werewolves versus the new vampires and the famous love triangle of Bella, Edward and Jacob. In the movie, Bella is the sun Edward says and Edward is the moon. They shadow each other in a good way.

My life. I am still healing from my knee surgery. I get so down about things and I pray for things to get better for all of us. Clarity. I do clarity fir my health and emotional state. My father died four months ago and I think of him everyday. I know things take time.
Princess Megan and Bunny Easter Poser

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067943