*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068485-Another-Two-Today-After-All
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1068485 added April 10, 2024 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Another Two Today After All
Another Two Today After All


It has been an extremely busy day for my brother and me. But it hasn’t been as busy as I thought it was going to be. I thought that what needed to do today was going to take most of the day to accomplish it. It was very time-consuming. But I thought it was going to be worse than it was.

Unfortunately, it did take most of today to accomplish what we needed to get done. Luckily, it didn’t take us all day to do it. I didn’t have too much time to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. But I did have about an hour and a half to work on it.

Normally, I may have gotten one more section/part written. But I got two parts/seconds written after we got home from what we needed to do today. Unfortunately, it came at a price. The only way I could get two sections/parts written today was to go cold turkey. I didn’t want to go cold turkey so soon. But I felt I needed to do it.

I’m still trying to get this WDC Short Story finished by this Sunday. With only five more parts/sections left to write, I should be able to do that. Especially, if I can get two or three more sections written tomorrow. I would like to get four or five more sections/parts written tomorrow. But I doubt I will be able to do that.

If I’m lucky, I may get four parts/sections written tomorrow. But I don’t think I will get five of them written. I may be lucky to get three of them written. It all depends on what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. There is one thing I need to do tomorrow. But that’s all I need to do.

As far as I know, that’s all I need to do tomorrow, and I should be able to get that done before noon tomorrow. If that’s true, I should have plenty of time to get at least two sections/parts written tomorrow. I’m hoping to get three to five of them written, though.

I still have a big decision to make, though. Even if I get three parts/sections, that still leaves two more sections/parts to finish by Sunday. Do I try to write them after I get home from work on Friday and Saturday, or do I wait until Sunday to finish them and this WDC Short Story? On the one hand, I want to do this. But on the other hand, I don’t.

Of course, I want to get this WDC Short Story finished as quickly as I can. But at the same time, I don’t want to devote my scriptwriting time to get it done. My Fridays and Saturdays are supposed to be for my scriptwriting. That includes after I get home from work. I can’t do that if I finished this WDC Short Story on Friday and Saturday night.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068485-Another-Two-Today-After-All