*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068616
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1068616 added April 12, 2024 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
Door 21
1. Royalty
You are not quite there but you are considered a Lord or A Lady
Your teammates are your subjects
Tell us how you are treating your subjects now?
We what to see entertainment!
Add a few people from opposing teams for good measure!

2. Pick A Royal Subject
Pick an opposing team's member as the King/Queen
Will you overthrow them?
How and why?

3. The Threat
What's the outcome of the story?
Who wins in the end?
Who survives?
Are there any consequences?

My subjects Lyn's a sly fox Angelica- Happy May 5th! SandraLynn Team Florent! Choconut ~ House Targaryen Kit of House Lannister intuey GoT Survivor! Lovina
I love my subjects. We get along great. We like to joust, practice fencing., shoot arrows with flames. We may need protection. I am the best at using a sword but Lyn's a sly fox is good, too. Kit of House Lannister and Choconut ~ House Targaryen are good at shooting bows and arrows. Lovina can out race us with her horse. Angelica- Happy May 5th! is good with her slingshot. SandraLynn Team Florent! and intuey GoT Survivor! are the fastest runners.

The opposing king is Jeff He and his subjects took two of our ladies in waiting and took Angelique's egg. Angelique is one of my dragons. I want her egg returned and my two ladies in waiting. I don't want to overthrow him but I want my ladies in waiting back and my dragon egg.

Lyn's a sly fox Choconut ~ House Targaryen and myself request an audience with the King. Jeff agreed to this. We went to see him and he refused to return our ladies in waiting and the dragon egg. He laughed. We told him this means war. He said bring it on! We will.

Lyn's a sly fox Angelica- Happy May 5th! SandraLynn Team Florent! Choconut ~ House Targaryen intuey GoT Survivor! Lovina and myself waited outside the castle walls. Here come King Jeff and his men. We were all on horses and we ran at each other. I used my sword and hurt a soldier's arm. Intuey slapped one of the opposing soldiers. My horse kicked an opposing soldier. Some trolls came out of no where and Kit of House Lannister threw a flaming arrow at one. Lovina shot her slingshot at a soldier and knocked him off his horse. King Jeff stayed in the background. We kept going after the soldiers with the swords and two men got burned by the burning arrows. Choconut ~ House Targaryen and SandraLynn Team Florent! got pushed off their horses by a soldier and I took a sword and cut off his ear. Lyn's a sly fox got her leg burned by a burning arrow. My arm got cut by a soldier's sword.
The battle was getting out of hand. I went up to King Jeff and I slapped him. I signaled for my dragons. Here come five dragons and they spit out fire and burned up the trolls. There was fire everywhere. The grass was burning and part of the castle. King Jeff got picked up by the dragon. I told the dragon take him to your cave. The dragon did. Two soldiers got burned by the dragons. I went to the cave with intuey GoT Survivor! and Kit of House Lannister King Jeff was scared.

"Two of your men are dead and so are all your trolls. Now, I want my ladies in waiting back and my dragon egg. I tried to be nice. I will let Angelique here finish you off. Give me what I want. My subjects want the same thing."

King Jeff was quiet. Finally, he spoke. "I want a wife. I want Alana. One of your ladies in waiting, I want her to be my Queen."

"Have you asked her?"

"Yes. She said yes."

"You still want us have this war?"

"We were bored."

"You are a lousy King."

"You can have your egg. I will return Hortense but I am marrying Alana."

"I and Lyn's a sly fox will return with you to your castle. I am taking Hortense home and my dragon egg."

Lyn's a sly fox and I went back to King Jeff's castle and we got Hortense back and Angelique's dragon egg. We made peace but I warned King Jeff that my dragons would attack him and his kingdom if he ever crossed me and my subjects again."

King Jeff married Alana. Life was quiet again. I would never turn my back on him. We signed a truce on a scroll. Luckily, my Kingdom wasn't damaged. A big rain storm put out all the fires. King Jeff lost three soldiers. I patched up the ladies and we lived in peace. The King learned don't mess with House Of Florent Ladies. We are crafty and foxy!

Personal to Jeff I hope you didn't mind being a King in my story. Thanks.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068616