*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068747-Sometimes-Life-is-just-hard
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1068747 added April 14, 2024 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Sometimes Life is just hard
We all have our ups and downs in life. Currently I am in a Valley season. In December we got a couple hundred dollars behind in rent. In January my roommate who I take care of and share a bank account with, tried to apply for a loan to make up what we were behind and to catch up. Well.... That didn't go so well. She applied for a loan online and it ended up being a scam. That put us even deeper into the financial hole. We ended up getting further and further behind on our rent among other issues. We are continuing to deal with fraudulent charges from the scam. Another $1,500 was taken out of our account this month even though we closed out the other account, the bank keeps transferring charges to our new one. When does the bleeding stop? I didn't ever realize you could steal from people what they didn't even have, but apparently these scammers did. So far we have lost around $3,000 from a bank account with a 0-dollar balance. We have had to keep breaking our payment arrangements and as a result our landlord is evicting us this month. We are having to go stay with my roommate's brother until we can get all this sorted out and find another place to go. I could cry, but it wouldn't do any good. There have been a few other issues that have come from this one as you can only imagine. Don't try to get a loan online people. It has been a nightmare for us. They go in dispute legit charges which mess up your credit with other places. Then they do money transfers with cash app under other people's names and end up scamming multiple people at the same time. The bank is aware of it, and still requiring us to pay the extra charges. We are also looking at possibly having to put down our dog who is 15 years old. She has gotten aggressive and doesn't let anyone touch her. We assume it's because she is in pain. Obviously, with everything else going on, we have not had the money to take her to the vet.

© Copyright 2024 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068747-Sometimes-Life-is-just-hard