*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068799
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2317091
All entries related to "House Targaryen" and the "Game of Thrones" activity
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1068799 added April 15, 2024 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
- the Team of Destiny -
House Targaryen image for G.o.T.


         Pardon the dramatic title for this, but I am lucky to be in a team of unique, talented, and wonderful people.
So, here's a brief summary of each of them, though I encourage you to visit their portfolios to find out so much more!

*Dragonhead* JACE

         If you don't know who this fella is by now, I don't know what to tell you! Jace has been a member of Writing.com for 15 plus years and not only is one of the most prolific reviewers on this site, his writings are able to transport you wherever it needs to take you. He is currently working on a collection of life stories for his children and grandchildren. Jace was in the Army Corp of Engineers for 12 years before getting into woodworking. He was stationed in Germany and toured Europe for three years. He has just retired after 32 years of owning and operating a custom woodworking shop, primarily making and installing custom kitchens and bathroom cabinetry. Although he misses that, his wife wants him to travel more and remain healthy. His hobbies include writing, photography, music (he plays the guitar) and traveling (which includes daytrips, weekends and cruising).

*Dragonhead* StephBee

         Steph is another one who's been a staple of Writing.com for about 18 years. The brain child behind the long-running "The Bard's Hall Contest and now proprietor of "The Best of the Rest at the Bee Hive , Steph has always been a bright spot within the Writing.com community. She was born and raised in the state of New Hampshire and when she was 18 she joined the US Army. She spent 7 years in Germany in Munster, Fulda & Bad Hersfeld, and Hanau, and got married in Denmark to her husband who is from Simi Valley. She currently lives in California and works for the LAPD as a 911 dispatcher. She dislikes peas, really likes eating salads (though not enough). She enjoys a good steak, too. She's been writing since she was a kid, and got published with 2 small presses for her romance stories. She is a mother of 2 boys - the oldest is 22 and the youngest is 17 turning 18 in September.

*Dragonhead* Choconut

         Rachel is yet another popular 'face' around Writing.com. Her active involvement within the community is evidenced by her wonderful writings, prolific reviewing, and of course the famous: "Rach's Reading Club that's a haven for book readers! She considers herself an introvert and sometimes find it really hard to be with people. However, Writing.com has brought her out of her shell and writing has been a fantastic form of therapy. She's got a degree in literature from Bristol University of the West of England, but went straight to working for an insurance company and spent over thirteen years there. In 2010, she retired due to ill health. The same year, she married my hubby in New York City on a blisteringly hot July day. While her hubby is American, she is not. She lives in south west England, three miles from King Charles's Highgrove House. She writes, mostly, from the heart, and claims not to have a fantastically magical imagination (though I beg to differ!)

*Dragonhead* GERVIC 🐉 WDC Dragon Vale

         What can be said about this young man? I'm sure you've seen him wandering around the hallways of Writing.com, for his quite proactive, an excellent writer, and the brains behind "WDC Dragon Vale. Gervic was born in May 1993, in Naghalin, Novallas, Tanjay, Philippines. He considers himself a dreamer, a writer, a designer, an artist, a coder – a dabbler in many worlds. He weaves words, conjures landscapes, and breathes life into pixels. HTML is his second language, and creativity, his constant companion. I'd also suggest reading "Gervic's Autobiography to know more about him!

*Dragonhead* StaiNed-House Targaryen

         I like to consider Ann as the friendly (yet cute spooky) neighbourhood ghost that floats in and out of Writing.com. *Laugh* Her love of all things dark, weird, and non-ordinary makes her such a unique and fun person to know. Ann lives in Eastern Canada and graduated in 97 with a degree in Computer Programming that was never used (ain't that the truth with these degrees - mine is sitting there gathering dust). She is a mother of two adult boys, is divorced and works in a grocery store produce department cutting fruit and making fruit trays (yum!). She enjoys reading, watching horror movies and anime. Her favourite music is Grunge, her favourite colour is blue, and she loves chocolate. While she's lived a difficult life, the turmoil taught her to love what she has while she has it.

         And there you have it! The wonderful team that is House Targaryen for "Game of Thrones 2024! I couldn't have picked a better set of individuals to get through this challenge with. *Heart*



Let's go, Dragons!

*Dragon* *Fire* *Dragon*





Prompt


Fire and Blood - the Throne is Ours!

© Copyright 2024 iKïyå§ama (UN: satet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iKïyå§ama has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068799