*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068915
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1068915 added April 16, 2024 at 2:53pm
Restrictions: None
Magical Bookstore Fantasy and Fairytale Prompt 3
Julie was six years old and was so happy to go to the bookstore. She didn't know it was a magical bookstore. She bounced around the bookstore and her blonde curls bounced with her.

Julie picked up the book The Three Bears. She opened the book and the three bears poped out and said she ate their porridge and broke their beds. Papa bear growled. Julie closed the book. The bears left.

Julie picked up another book. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. She opened the cover and the seven dwarfs appeared. The wicked Queen appeared and gave Julie a poison apple. The Queen scared Julie and the dwarfs grabbed the apple and smashed it. Julie closed the book and they disappeared.

Julie picked up a book with a dragon on the cover. She opened the book and a big, blue and orange dragon appeared. He looked friendly. Julie petted him and they rolled on the floor together. She hugged the dragon. They ran around the magical bookstore.

"Julie. It's time to go home." Her mother didn't know it was a magical bookstore.

The dragon disappeared. Julie was sad. The book store sales woman told Julie to take the book home. It was a free gift. She told Julie the dragon would appear anytime she opened the book but only when she was alone. Julie went home and when she was alone, the dragon would appear. His name was Sidney and he was Julie's best friend for years. She later gave the book to her children. Sidney was their best friend as well.
263 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068915