*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068981
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1068981 added April 17, 2024 at 11:40am
Restrictions: None
Daenerys Story
I am new to Game Of Thrones. I played the game twice but didn't know anything about the characters. I started watching the dragons and Daenerys on YouTube. I love Queen Daenerys and she is the mother of dragons. I would love to raise dragons. I have two dragon babies at The Dragon Vale. I love how Daenerys can get her dragons to do anything. They are different and beautiful. Daenerys loves Jon Snow but he isn't a nice guy. I don't know why he killed her. I am going to buy the series and watch this from the beginning. My husband said I just love the dragons. I do. I was sad when the one dragon was killed. You don't kill dragons!

I watched Daenery's story on YouTube. I like the little dwarf guy she befriended and I love the dragons. I have written dragon stories before getting into Game Of Thrones. I like Jon Snow but like I was said, I don't know why he killed Daenerys. I think she is a fair and just Queen. Seems like her brother wasn't nice to her. Daenery's husband died and she miscarried her babies and she considers the dragons her children. I have a son but I would want dragons for kids. I wouldn't let my dragons hurt anyone unless there was no other way of keeping peace and keeping evil people from plotting against me and those I love.

Daenerys. I am learning about her from YouTube and reading about her story online. She is my kind of Queen. I want to be her and have her dragons for pets.

Danerys and one of her Dragons Image. I love her and her dragons.
** Image ID #2318261 Unavailable **
Daerneys and Dragon On Throne Image
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068981