*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069000
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069000 added April 17, 2024 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
Westeros Team Members Bio Prompt 38 4,000 Points
What I Know About Team Members
We are team Florent and we are sly foxes.

Lyn's a sly fox Lyn is ahead of House Of Florent For GOT. She is also ahead of Blog City and Blogging Circle Of Friends. I am one of the co-leaders who writes prompts for Blog City. Lyn is married to her best friend Vic. They travel a lot to visit family members. They live in Vegas. Her heart longs for Maine. She drove school bus for years. Lyn and I are the same age.

Angelica- Happy May 5th! She is a graduate of LCCC with an Associate Of Multimedia. She is a free style writer. She likes reading Nancy Drew. She is a fan of Lord Of The Rings. She also likes the book Black Beauty. She enjoys Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies. She runs a Creature Feature Contest. I know she likes dragons. She has designed cute Merit Badges.

Purple Celebrates She runs House Of Sensual Prose. She lives in Michigan. She is a big fan of romance. I read she and her husband have their own business. I have known her for a few years. I always enjoy writing to her and reading her entries. She had the Storymistress design beautiful Merit Badges and Awardicons and I was lucky to get them.

SandraLynn Team Florent! Sandy and I review each other's items. I enjoy her stories. She is from Canada. I wonder if she knows Heartland Ranch or has seen it. She likes to do crafts. She likes humor, reading, writing, camping, traveling and likes to watch people. She likes James Patterson and Patricia Cornwell and Dr. Suess. She likes watching comedies.

Princess Megan Rose 22 Years I am Princess Megan Rose. I play a Princess on here. I love Jane Austen, Downton Abbey, old Dark Shadows series and just ordered all eight seasons of Game Of Thrones. I love dragons, unicorns, lighthouses and mermaids. I am a retired Nurse. I have several groups I run here. I love WDC and I have been here 22 years. My son is coming to visit me in Indiana from Oregon.

This is us, House Of Florent foxes. Thank you for reading.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069000