*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069053
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069053 added April 18, 2024 at 9:54am
Restrictions: None
Newspaper Clippings Betsie The Cow Prompt 26
Betsie escaped from her pen again. Lacey kept the pen clean and made sure Betsie had plenty of hay and water. She had a big ball to play with. Why was she running away? Mr. Jenkins would call and say your cow ran away again. She pooped on my lawn. She ate two of my roses. So, Lacey replaced his roses and cleaned up his yard. Lacey would find Betsie by the ditch or in a cornfield. Where was she headed and where had she gone to?

Lacey drove her car down the country roads. Finally, she found Betsie in a field with seven other cows. They were playing and enjoying the sunshine.

A farmer, Mr. Ransom was out in the field and saw Lacey standing by his field talking to the new cow. She must be the new cow's owner.

"Hi. I am Farmer Ransom. Is that one cow yours?"

Lacey nodded. " She keeps running off. I guess this is where she goes. "

"She is here every other day. Do you have other cows?"

"No. Just Betsie. I noticed she likes that male cow. "

"That's Bentley. Would you like to sell your cow?

Lacey hated to part with Betsie but Betsie looked happy.

"I will just give her to you. She seems happy. I will bring over the hay I got and her ball she plays with. "

" I appreciate this Miss. I will take good care of her and she will always be a pet. So, will Bentley."

"Thanks, Farmer Ransom. It is nice to meet you."

Lacey bought the hay over and bought Betsie over her ball. She visited Betsie from time to time. Cows know what they want out of life, too.
285 Words



© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069053