*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069056
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069056 added April 18, 2024 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Chicken and The Shoes
That chicken was out again diggingup the garden. He wouldn't stay in the pen. Mary kept putting him back in his pen. He got out again. The chicken noticed Mary's shoes. They were all yellow and had feather decorations. The chicken laid on her shoes and clucked. Was he crazy? Okay. Mary took off her shoes and went in the house and put on her red tennis shoes.

That chicken would lay on the yellow shoes and cluck. He liked those shoes. He stayed in his pen.

Mary took care of ducks as well as her one chicken. Mary fell over the bucket in her yard. The bucket she used for feed for the chicken and ducks. She had hurt her knee and she went in the house. She took out a bottle of Diet Pepsi. It always calmed her down. A hurt knee. Sge pourrd Diet Pepsi on her knee and emptied the bottle. Mary was strange. She had given her shoes to a chicken and he acted like they were chickens. He loved them and thought they were his friends. Tomorrow, she was going to buy more chickens. The chicken would be happy with other chickens and she would get her shoes back. She would have to wash them though.

The next day, Mary bought more chickens and got her shoes back. She cleaned them up and her knee was healing. Mary. A woman and her garden, yellow shoes, chickens and ducks. She was happy for some reason.
250 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069056