*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069069
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069069 added April 18, 2024 at 12:50pm
Restrictions: None
Whats Her Story? Prompt 11
Amy was divorced and 50 years old. She was a farmer. A woman? She got the farm in her divorce and she had helped her husband farm for years. She had tractors, land, cows, horses, sheep and Canadian Geese. Her ex-husband moved to the city and left her money and the farm. She was happy. She had a hired hand Jim who helped her. She was thankful for him.

She hadn't seen her Canadian Geese in three days. She was worried. She had no idea how to find them. She went looking in the woods and all over her land. She couldn't find them. She guess something had happened to them. She felt sad. Amy loved her geese.

Amy told Jim.

"Amy, it is October. Canadian Geese fly away for the winter. You know how winter is in Michigan. "

Amy smiled. That's right. Duh. The geese knew what they were doing.

In February, the Canadian Geese returned. Amy went out to greet them. They honked and were glad to see her. She fed them. She loved her horses, sheep and cows and treated them as pets but now she had all her family together. The farm did good that year. The Canadian Geese left every year but always returned. Amy had a good life on the farm and was always happy.
221 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069069