*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069179
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069179 added April 19, 2024 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Citadel 30 10 Need To Watch Movies
10 Must Watch Movies:
1. Twilight Saga- If you like romance, vampires and werewolves, this is the movie saga for you. There are five: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse {my favorite. I love the wolves.}New Dawn, 2 movies. You need to decide if you want to be on Team Jacob or Team Edward. I was Team Jacob but I loved Edward, too. These movies are a favorite with me.

2. Titanic. I love Jack and Rose. The ship sinking and all the characters except Cal and Rose's mother. The ending. I cry my heart out.

3. Pretty In Pink. Teenage romance. Comedy and rich and poor kids.

4. Alice In Wonderland with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. Fantasy. Going down the Rabbit Hole. A mean Queen and a good Queen. Who doesn't love the white rabbit?

5. Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp. Pirates. Adventures on the sea. Have to love this movie.

6. Mamma Mia movies. If you love Abba, Cher, Colin Firth, romance, these are the movies for you.

7. Downton Abbey. Both movies. I love the castle, characters and 1920s effect. Good storylines.Mary Crawley. I want to live there.

8. Steel Magnolias. Dolly Parton. A good storyline. Women bonding. Sad and comedy.

9. Roadhouse. Patrick Swayze. Rough storyline. I loved Patrick Swayze. Good music in this movie.

10. Top Gun. Military planes. Action. Great movie.

11. Officer and a Gentleman. Richard Gere. Military. Great storyline and romance.

I went over but I love a lot of movies.
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069179