*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069186
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069186 added April 19, 2024 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Her Story Prompt 48 Dog Park
Amber was so sad. Her pet dog had died. She went to work at the library but was quiet. She avoided walking past the dog park but today, she decided to walk to the dog park. Amber sat on a beach and thought of her Corgi Benjie. She missed him. Why did he have to die of kidney disease? She cried. Her friend Anna stopped by with her pitbull Frank. Frank licked her face and she hugged him. Anna said she was sorry to hear about Benjie. Amber smiled.

Just then a Jack Russell Terrior ran up th her. Amber smiled.

"Who do you belong to?"

"We don't know. She has been here everyday for 3 weeks. We pet her and give her a snack but never see an owner."

Amber petted her. "You are sweet. I wish you were mine,"

The dog jumped on her lap. Amber wanted her. She took the dog home. She left up fliers all over town with the dog's picture on it. She inquired at every store in town about her. No one knew anything about the dog. Amber let the dog sleep in Benjie's bed and eat his food. She let the dog run in her fenced in back yard and took her to the dog park every day. Amber named the dog Felicia. Amber hoped no one claimed Felicia.

Three weeks went by. Noone claimed Felicia. Amber decided to keep her. She loved Felicia.

One day, an old man came by with news about Felicia. Felicia's owner had died and no family members wanted the dog. The old man said he couldn't take her. He was a friend of Feicia's owner. He had three dogs of his own and couldn't adopt another dog. He told Amber the dog was hers. Amber and Felicia were so happy. They went to the dog park and Amber was back with her friends and Felicia made friends with all the dogs. Life was good for both of them.
332 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069186