*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069202
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069202 added April 19, 2024 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Under The Sea Prompt 40 Whale Shark Raven Task 7
Prompt 40 Whale Shark

I was snorkeling under the sea and I encountered a whale shark. He is an extinct fish species. It was rare to encounter him. He was grey with specks that looked like buttons. His face resembled an alligator. He stopped and looked at me. He was flipping his tail the whole time. I wanted to pet him. He showed his teeth then started to swim away. I touched him. He was cold and slimy. He stopped. I thought he is going to eat me. He took his head and pushed me away gently. He flipped his tail and I landed into a rock. Okay. I don't think he likes me. I saw a baby whale shark! He was a she who wanted me to leave. I got it. I had my underwater camera and took a picture of the baby and mother. I had to touch the baby. He felt just like his mother. His mother swam backwards and was coming towards me. I swam away in a hurry. The mother whale shark tipped a boat over. I felt like Urkele. Did I do that? No one got hurt but I headed home. I had enough adventure for one day.

204 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069202