*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069363-Thirty-Despite-Some-Drama
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1069363 added April 21, 2024 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
Thirty, Despite Some Drama
Thirty, Despite Some Drama


Over the last two days, I have gotten another forty-two single paragraphs. That’s all the single paragraphs I needed to finish writing the Story Outline for Episode Three of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Thirty of them yesterday at work and twelve today for a total of forty-two single paragraphs written yesterday and today.

I’m kind of surprised that I got thirty single paragraphs written yesterday at work. Not just because it was a Sunday, and that’s the reason I haven’t been able to get even close to that many on the past Sundays lately. But it’s because of all the drama that was happening on my last day at work at my current post. No pun intended.

While I was doing my second round yesterday when the Drama happened. I was almost done with it when the lights turned themselves out for a second or two. About ten minutes later when I finished this round, the computer with the cameras and the DAR on it was still down. I tried to get it back, but I couldn’t do it.

I continued trying to get this computer back, but I still couldn’t do it. For almost an hour and a half, I tried to do it. But no matter what I tried to do, it didn’t work. I had to wait for my relief before I could get any cameras back. As a result, I couldn’t watch the cameras or finish my DAR for my last day of work at this post.

Luckily, I kind of had my DAR finished for yesterday. I copied my DAR from Friday. All I needed to do was change the date on it. Unfortunately, I still had the drama of yesterday to add to this DAR. So, I wasn’t done with this DAR after all, and I won’t be able to update it because the computer didn’t come on until after the end of my shift.

This computer still wasn’t on when I left that post for the last time. I couldn’t have even brought back up the cameras and DAR anyway because I didn’t have the Username or the Password to get into this computer. Of course, I could have called my Site Supervisor. But I figured my relief would know what to do, and he eventually did.

The funny part of all this drama was that my laptop and tablet weren’t affected by the lights and computer going out. I’m very happy they were affected by it. Especially, my laptop. I saved what I had already written before I went to fix some food, do my rounds, etc. But after what happened with the lights and computer, I was worried it would.

I was wrong about today and tomorrow. My brother and I did start our preparations for our move back to Missouri today. Was hoping I would have these two days off. But I didn’t. It wasn’t as bad as it reads, though. I did get a couple of hours to work on these single-paragraph Outlines, and that’s all I needed to finish Episode Three.

Tomorrow I will be starting the Episode Four single paragraphs Outline. If I get the chance to get any writing in tomorrow. Mondays are kind of up in the air whether I can get any writing done. It’s even worse because of our move back to Missouri. Hopefully, I can get another couple of hours to work on this project tomorrow too.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069363-Thirty-Despite-Some-Drama